Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good pilates class

Options
  • 30-03-2011 5:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭

Anyone know of a good pilates class for beginners in town, i posted this already in the pilates area but got no response so thought id try here?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 884 ✭✭✭cats.life

do you know where the ''factory shoe shop ''is ? there is one upstairs . my hubbie is going there tonite at 7.30. it.s a mixed class. www.truepilatesireland.com........... think you need to buck in advance.good luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,337 ✭✭✭Dave Joyce

Fiona O'Dwyer is also an excellant Pilates instructor and you can find her on www.galwaypilates.com

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭Fizzical

Fiona may be very good herself, but I found her classes not good for a beginner - difficult to see the position required while looking through the other people, no individual attention to help you get it right, no time between positions to get the first position right before everyone was doing the next one.

Her classes are popular though, so maybe it's just me...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭jimbobaloobob

Look up Frenchvanoli they are in Oranmore

Advertisement