Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone Home Broadband problems

• 30-03-2011 5:47pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 380 ✭✭

Hello I'm trying to fix my aunts internet. She is with vodafone and has had the same problem for the past week despite numerous people being called out (alarm technicians, eircom) and a new router being sent out. The problem is that while using the internet on any device connected to the router the internet will suddenly drop. When this last happened i checked the router status page and it said all was normal (DSL connected, wireless connection up) but yet the internet will not work again until the router is restarted. I don't think it's the line itself as she had BT and eircom before that and it was fine.

Any ideas what else is wrong?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭homer911

Join the club..

Advertisement