Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

vhi discount

Options
  • 30-03-2011 5:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I have heard of people getting discounts by ringing vhi and asking for a company scheme ???? is this true and if so what are the savings? thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,311 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

marybut wrote: »
    I have heard of people getting discounts by ringing vhi and asking for a company scheme ???? is this true and if so what are the savings? thanks

The savings would vary, depending on the amount of people in the company that would be availing of the offer.
    More people signing up = bigger discounts.

• Registered Users Posts: 860 ✭✭✭goldenhoarde

marybut wrote: »

marybut check out http://www.hia.ie/ci/health-insurance-comparison/search-form/compare-against/ and see if you can find your plans and then compare it against the company ones (usally have company in the name) I managed to save a couple of hundred!

Hope that helps

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭another native

What came as a big surprise to me was that VHI Nurses Plan and VHI Teachers Plan is open to every member, regardless of occupation. Also that for Company Plans the same applies for any individual. I called into VHI and changed my own plans. A pity I did not know all this until recently!

• Registered Users Posts: 959 ✭✭✭maringo

I changed from Plan B options to a Teachers plan saved a few hundred - and no, you don't have to be a teacher to avail of it. They asked me if I was a teacher and I said no.

Advertisement