Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Water Mains Burst, Westport Rd, Castlebar.

Options
  • 30-03-2011 6:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭

drove though it at 16.45 this evening,

was coming up on it and i saw all the cars in front of me, all swerving right, going around it.
    I said, its not that deep, so i had a good look, and lonebehold it had ripped up the new surface that was laid only 3 months ago, and finished yesterday. . .:rolleyes:

water was going in the gates of 2 low lying houses, hope it didnt make it to the door. ..

all i can say is that Mick must have hit something when working on it. . . .
    the amt of water was unreal. . amazing what pressure of water can do. .

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭mayo.mick

drove though it at 16.45 this evening,

was coming up on it and i saw all the cars in front of me, all swerving right, going around it.
    I said, its not that deep, so i had a good look, and lonebehold it had ripped up the new surface that was laid only 3 months ago, and finished yesterday. . .:rolleyes:

water was going in the gates of 2 low lying houses, hope it didnt make it to the door. ..

all i can say is that MICK must have hit something when working on it. . . .
    the amt of water was unreal. . amazing what pressure of water can do. .

It had nothing to do with me, i have an alibi:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,493 ✭✭✭irishgeo

traffic lights now on it and a load of muck all over the road.

the new surface is ruined , good they didnt get to paint the lines on it .

will it ever been finished. at least 6 months thats going on now.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

Where's Yop???? Hope he's not washed away in it :):):)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,493 ✭✭✭irishgeo

**** not a drop of water in my tap and i was about to put on a load of washing.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

Where's Yop???? Hope he's not washed away in it :):):)

Blub blub blub.... :D

What ever they can do in Cork we can do.

"Don't forget your shovel if you want to burst a pipe" :p

• Advertisement
Advertisement