Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Metaphysical/Spiritual shops

Options
  • 30-03-2011 7:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭

Hi there..

I saw a thread asking if anyone could recommend any sort of.. Pagan shop.. I'm not sure what it'd be called.. Metaphysical shop i suppose.
    There were shops listed on it but it was in 2010 so i was wondering if those shops were still open.

Can anyone help me out with where to go for pagan books, tools, crystals etc? :)
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,354 ✭✭✭Urizen

Your best bet is Dervish, formerly Crystal Wings, on Wexford Street.

Supposedly a new place called Saul's opened in Mary Street Mall, but when I went it was just an empty space... Hmmm.

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Ollie182

Excellent thanks, I'd heard of it but wanted to make sure it was still there because I went on a wide goose chase on some other shops before that are closed..

In regard to Saul's, I'll check it out in the next few weeks in case it's decided to become real since the last time you looked haha and I'll let you know of my findings..

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭MyNameIsMethos

Urizen wrote: »
    Your best bet is Dervish, formerly Crystal Wings, on Wexford Street.

In dublin right? Heading that direction myself in a few days and it'd be handy to call in.

Indeedio, in Dublin City.

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭MyNameIsMethos

Hah sweet

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,354 ✭✭✭Urizen

Ollie182 wrote: »
    In regard to Saul's, I'll check it out in the next few weeks in case it's decided to become real since the last time you looked haha and I'll let you know of my findings..

I'm wary that it might've actually gone under before I got there... Still, doesn't hurt to check :D

Ah poopy. Im not well so it'll be a few weeks before i check haha

• Registered Users Posts: 8,427 ✭✭✭Morag

Yellow brick road is still open on the quay http://www.yellowbrickroad.ie/
    Divine Guidance, 66 Capel Street http://www.angel.ie/

Nice one, cheers :)
    I knew of Yellow Brick Road and love the shop, but never heard of divine guidance.

thanks again :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 angelmd

anyone know of wholesalers of metaphysical stuff, such as crystals ect in ireland or belfast? thankyou

• Advertisement
Advertisement