Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Betting in Running thread?

• 30-03-2011 8:21pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭

Could we have one on here?
    I know there is a gambling forum but it doesnt get all that much traffic. Could be very handy to have one in here where more people would see it.

For instance, i have done Macclesfield to beat Burton tonight, 30+ minutes in, Macclesfield are leading 1-0 against a second string Burton and are still 4/7 which is great value IMO. If i put that it in the Football betting forum, it probably wouldnt be seen until tomorrow.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,622 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Melion wrote: »
    Could we have one on here?
    I know there is a gambling forum but it doesnt get all that much traffic. Could be very handy to have one in here where more people would see it.

For instance, i have done Macclesfield to beat Burton tonight, 30+ minutes in, Macclesfield are leading 1-0 against a second string Burton and are still 4/7 which is great value IMO. If i put that it in the Football betting forum, it probably wouldnt be seen until tomorrow.
    I'd say someone may be wishing they hadn't right now.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Half time, ive just put more on at 23/10

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

The Football Betting forum gets a decent amount of traffic, particularly the Tips Thread.

Have Accrington and Burton in a double.

Advertisement