Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

C Cleaner?

• 30-03-2011 8:34pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 215 ✭✭

Hi guys,
    :confused:
    Have the PC a year now and i wanted some expert opinion on the C Cleaner program i hear about. I just wanna run it to see whats goin on and wanted to know if anyone has any experience of using this. It is free right? any info is great, ty guys.

Brian

Clondalkin in Dublin

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

Its good to help you clean up your computer and delete programs you don't need. I've being using it for years with no problems.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,794 ✭✭✭cookie1977

It's the best free program I know for cleaning your PC of junk. Invaluable!!!
    www.ccleaner.com

Piriform (the makers) also make some other great free programs such as Recuva, speccy and defraggler. All available from www.piriform.com

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 223 ✭✭Verres

+1. I've been using it for years. It's a savage little tool. It'll clean out your registry of any old / broken items, clean your cookies, flash cookies, history, temp files, java history - all of the crap that builds up over time and just takes up space on a HD.

Advertisement