Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

SKY

• 30-03-2011 8:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭

Sky have stopped sending me a monthly statement.....without telling me!. Anyone experienced same thing?

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,881 Mod ✭✭✭✭icdg

Moved to Satellite.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 967 ✭✭✭Reganovski

DI Dwyer wrote: »
    Sky have stopped sending me a monthly statement.....without telling me!. Anyone experienced same thing?

Why would you want a paper statement? Its online!
    Save a few trees!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 550 ✭✭✭xxlauraxxox

ive asked them servel times about sending me paper bills and only paper i actually get from them is there VAT increases im sick of them i can view it online but when your paying them 91e a month surely they can spare 52c stamp a month to send you a bill

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

ive asked them servel times about sending me paper bills and only paper i actually get from them is there VAT increases im sick of them i can view it online but when your paying them 91e a month surely they can spare 52c stamp a month to send you a bill

Why do you want a paper bill when you already get an e-bill? I never got a bill from them and don't want a paper one,just something to glance at then throw in the bin.A bit of a waste of resources imo.
    All major companies are veering towards e-billing now as it's easier to send out than posting one.Sky have 10 million customers so that would be a lot of extra paper used,Lord knows they use enough in their promotional leaflets.

Advertisement