Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Very Sloppy Boyles

• 30-03-2011 8:51pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,624 ✭✭✭✭

Ad in Saturdays RP with prices for Dubai World Cup Horse race in Meydan.
    Fav is called Twice Over but the ad says "Twice Oliver".
    OMG it was only the biggest race of the day.

Today they have an ad for pricing Sky dogs at Swindon,
    the Arc Final at 9.30pm.
    Except the race is on at 9.45pm :eek:
    They also have the prices for the dogs in the race with the Trap numbers...that's fine until you check and see that Boyles have every dog with the wrong Trap Numbers!
    Big difference between Trap 1 & Trap 4.
    I'd feel sorry for someone who backed a dog based on the Trap number according to Boyles.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 510 ✭✭✭Fursttimer

That pretty much backs up what I said about their in another thread on this forum earlier today :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,706 ✭✭✭premierstone

okidoki987 wrote: »
    Ad in Saturdays RP with prices for Dubai World Cup Horse race in Meydan.
    Fav is called Twice Over but the ad says "Twice Oliver".
    OMG it was only the biggest race of the day.

Today they have an ad for pricing Sky dogs at Swindon,
    the Arc Final at 9.30pm.
    Except the race is on at 9.45pm :eek:
    They also have the prices for the dogs in the race with the Trap numbers...that's fine until you check and see that Boyles have every dog with the wrong Trap Numbers!
    Big difference between Trap 1 & Trap 4.
    I'd feel sorry for someone who backed a dog based on the Trap number according to Boyles.

But to a knowledgable punter this is great news, if they are making c*ck ups like this you can be damn sure they are pricing stuff up wrong aswell and thats where a profitable punter makes money.

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭minty16

If they make any glaring errors you wont get paid. It's bad news for any punter, and I wouldn't bet with them.

Advertisement