Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

flyer design

Options
  • 30-03-2011 9:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

Hi Everyone,
    I am starting out as a holistic therapist and I need help with designing a flyer to advertise my services asap. I am practically computer illiterate so really need someone who knows what they are at. I havent alot of cash so if anyone knows of someone who could do it at a reasonable rate or a graphic design student who is looking for a portfolio project,please send them in my direction! i'd be so grateful for some advice.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,060 ✭✭✭Kenny Logins

WWW.tweak.com perfect for a business on a tight budget that won't mind having a generic design tweaked.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 omdiva

Thanks! will check it out:)

Thanks!will check it out.

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭aislingj

http://www.creativeireland.com/jobdesk/pages/jobs_wanted/graphics/index.shtml

If you check on here there are graphic designers looking for work that have their names and contact details - there might be a junior designer that wouldn't mind a small job?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭peejay1986

PM me if you're interested in working together :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6 cocopatch

Hi there! Just wondering if you got sorted with a designer? PM me if not I might be able to help you. Always looking for freelance projects.

peejay1986 wrote: »
    PM me if you're interested in working together :)

Thanks for your interest peejay, I have someone for the moment:)

cocopatch wrote: »
    Hi there! Just wondering if you got sorted with a designer? PM me if not I might be able to help you. Always looking for freelance projects.

Coco,
    I am sorted. Cheers;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 connect0123

Thanks I will check it out

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭Valdez

Hi, if you need help in the future give me a shout, i can do both design and print. And my design and print are high quality. I put alot of effort into every design i make. Im working on a portfolio at the moment, once its done i can show you. Kind regards valdez valdezignprint.com

• Advertisement
Advertisement