Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apple couldn't find this problem when sent for repair!!!

Options
  • 30-03-2011 9:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭

Bought an iPhone 4 about 5 weeks ago. After a few weeks I was having problems with the home button which became unresponsive at times and gradually got worse. The phone has never been dropped or near water.

I got on to Apple and ended up sending it to them for repair. I'm after getting an email from them now saying that there "technicians" couldn't replicate the problems I reported and they are now sending me the phone back UNREPAIRED!!

I posted a video on YouTube before I sent the phone to them. How could they not see replicate this? FFS! :mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭lpool2k05

That would do my head in..Obviously your going contact them again..Send them the link to this video..Bet they didnt even turn it on!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,873 ✭✭✭matchthis

Worth a punt, email the thread to sjobs@apple.com too

• Registered Users Posts: 2,845 ✭✭✭massy086

i have the very same problem and i wont be taking it back after i send it in i can promise you that refuse to take it back 600 euro phone no way

• Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭deep1

You should have gone for advanced replacement instead of repair.
    Have a look, I had a exact same problem
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=71274402
    new phone works perfect as it should be..

• Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭rivalius13

matchthis wrote: »
    Worth a punt, email the thread to sjobs@apple.com too
    Best to NOT come across angry and kiss a LOT of ass if you want anything good from Steve.

• Advertisement
Advertisement