Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

d15 utubers

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭not yet

Yeah.....what the fcuk was that

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Don't give up the day jobs lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭dibs101

shocking what passes for music these days.

• Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭Kev.

WTF.....

• Registered Users Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Pure rubbish :(

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,032 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

Jeez, tough crowd. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,765 ✭✭✭Diddler1977

horse7 wrote: »
    some sounds from a couple of d15 guys http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPwZAgGd21I enjoy.

Thanks for wasting my time and giving me no enjoyment :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,056 ✭✭✭✭BostonB

Fair play for trying. But no..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 805 ✭✭✭suey71

More money than talent IMO, just like most of the Irish music scene down through the years, bar The Script:cool:.

Oh, and Aslan:D.

Though I'm sure they have lots of koudos now amongst their friends and get more girls, which after all is what its all about.:cool:.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

suey71 wrote: »
    More money than talent IMO, just like most of the Irish music scene down through the years, bar The Script:cool:.

Out! Now! I will not have anyone saying that The Script are talented in this forum!

:P

• Advertisement
Advertisement