Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Iphone 4 Itunes SYNC Problem

Options
  • 30-03-2011 10:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭

iv recently bought a sony vaio laptop, downloaded itunes. went to sync and it said if you sync, all media and apps from this iphone will be replaced with the ones stored on itunes. i have about 6 apps that are paid for (45 apps in total) and i dont want to lose them yet i need itunes on my laptop...

i have authorised the laptop to the iphone via itunes. just want to know is there any way around it, to keep my apps etc...

thanks

seánie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭matchthis

If I recall correctly, if you sign into iTunes on the laptop. It will allow you to re-download these apps again free. Bit of a pain, but it's best to spend a bit of time and get it done once

There is a pc application called iPhone explorer that will allow you to explore and drag and drop music and pics from the iPhone into the folders on the laptop

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭seanie69r

matchthis wrote: »
    If I recall correctly, if you sign into iTunes on the laptop. It will allow you to re-download these apps again free. Bit of a pain, but it's best to spend a bit of time and get it done once

There is a pc application called iPhone explorer that will allow you to explore and drag and drop music and pics from the iPhone into the folders on the laptop

where can this pc application be got?!?

need to make sure as i dont want to lose my apps iv paid for!!!:confused::confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭seanie69r

anyone else have/had this issue???

Advertisement