Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Resident Evil 4 HD Remake xbox 360/PS3 confirmed

Options
  • 30-03-2011 11:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭

Resident Evil 4 AND Code Veronica X to be remastered for the 15th anniversary of Resident Evil, will be available on XBLA and PSN and said to have trophies/achievements :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

PSN eh?

So that means I won't have to leave the house to go to a shop, hunting for the game.
    Nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Link to source information ?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,920 ✭✭✭AnCapaillMor

SeantheMan wrote: »
    Link to source information ?

WWW.kokatu.com/zomg!resi4xbox

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,609 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

This going to go all Ocarina, owning the same game a fourth time, I've already got the thing for the PS2, GC, Wii and now for the 360! Bonkers!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

The Thing came out for 360 ?!! - I want ! :p

Looking forward to Resi4 though, I had it for PS2 but it was around the time something else came out....maybe TF2 or something, that took up all my time, and after that the 360 had come out, so never got the chance to get into it. Always regretted it

• Advertisement
Advertisement