Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Makikomi

Options
  • 31-03-2011 12:12am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 462 ✭✭

Hi,

It is in my opinion that Makikomi, set out to attack me in this thread

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056224630

Now I gave my factual version of events in the first post... I told Makikomi this a couple of times and to lay off. But he didn't :rolleyes: Can an admin please read this thread? Makikomi has no evidence whatsoever to say what I said was a lie... yet he persisted in trying to annoy me... stinks of a troll tbh

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,945 ✭✭✭trout

This is not a DRF issue. No AH mod actions took place ... this is a beef between posters.

Makikomi is not an After Hours mod, and as far as I can tell, you have not been warned, infracted or banned by an After Hours mod ... so your dispute is between you & another poster. Outside of the forums they mod, mods are regular posters, subject to the same treatment as everyone else.

If a post offends you, report it.
    If a particular poster annoys you, you can always put them on ignore.

Having read through the thread, I can see a pair of you in it ... you should read over your own posts as well, and then decide what you want to do.

Your account is fairly new to Boards, but you may have heard the phrase "attack the post, not the poster" ... if you believe Makikomi crossed that line, your first port of call is to report the post and then let the relevant mods decide what's next ... not start a DRF thread directly.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement