Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Don't Do What I've Done....

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Sprrratt

Major respect is owed to you Balfie. That was very touching. I feel for you. I actually went through the same thing around the time I was finishing up primary school.

I was just moving up the road to a new house and although it was only about half a mile away it felt like way way more. I lost all my friends because I used to play clan nights every night on games like Football Manager and such. It is a horrible addiction when you get to the stage when youre just sitting waiting for nothing all day long. I myself actually do spend most of my days on the computer doing the same thing however thankfully I do not have any troubles with eating or sleeping or whatever.

As you know now I am actually slipping off the edge of control with my drinking. Im 17, just about to do a PLC and head to university however since it has been made so easy for me to drink and to get it ive just forgotton that it really is meant to only be thought of as a treat. For the past year and a half I havent gone more than 2 days without a drink, and that said when I do its not just 1 or 2 bottles of beer. Its 4, 5, 6 or more. Every second night or even every night some weeks.

I have taken a step towards talking to friends but they just kind of laugh it off like ah yeah yer fúcked now, this and that. I definitely have to, sorry am going to sort myself out. Im not going to quit altogether but I vow to take control of my body again.

Advertisement