Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ESB Customer Service

• 31-03-2011 9:19am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭

Howdy

Am very open to accusations of bias on this but just wanted to commend ESB on who they have doing their customer service.

I rang this morning to pay a bill AND set up direct debit - much as I hate those automated phone messages, it was fairly easy to do so and then I got through to someone called Darren in the call centre.

Darren was quick, pleasant to deal with and got me sorted for the direct debit with no hassle. He also could tell me the balance on my bill and anything else that I had to get sorted. Very good experience.

I know the team on here do a great job too (I read practically every post in here) but it's great that they're not (just) the exception - fair play to you all.

(I know ESB are a client, but I still have to pay my bills and deal with them as a customer like everyone else...)

Darragh

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Electric Ireland: Carol

Hi Darragh

Thanks very much for your comments. Great to hear you were impressed with our service! Customer feedback is always very important to us and we certainly appreciate it when someone goes out of their way to let us know how they got on. I will let Darren know his customer service skills were appreciated!:)

Thanks again.

Carol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

I'd like to echo Darragh. In 30 years of dealing with ESB Customer Supply/Electric Ireand and ESB Networks I have never had reason to complain; quite the opposite in fact. I have only ever had great service and efficient action on meter readings, opening or closing accounts, or payments. Networks have always been brilliant when it came to getting new supply or dealing with storm damage or faults. Well done guys!:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Electric Ireland: Carol

Hi Srameen

Thanks very much for your comments. Great to hear such positive things!

Much appreciated.

Carol

Advertisement