Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA League Season 10 - Main Thread/General Banter

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

miralize wrote: »
    I've been catching up on my games?

One game doesn't count when you're that far behind in your games!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

Since that post, I've played about 3 or 4...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,092 ✭✭✭Le King

How many are being promoted this year in League 1? 2?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 701 ✭✭✭Paco Rodriguez

Got my xbox back tonight. Will be online 20;00 tomorrow. Have alot of games to catch up on....

MILAN versus ;

Inter x2
    Liverpool x2
    Man City x2
    Man Utd x2
    Real x 2
    Spurs x2
    Villa
    Barca
    Chelsea

• Registered Users Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭nicklauski

Should be online later on tomorrow Paco. I've a match at 6.30 so should be on about 10 or so.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

Nobody was on at all today in the prem. I asked several people but they were either busy or leaving soon. :( I tried.

Only one result posted, so I suggest you post up your results when you play them.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

Why is everyone getting a walkover vs lamps? He has already taken points off of people. They shouldnt get them back......

Kirby wrote: »
    Why is everyone getting a walkover vs lamps? He has already taken points off of people. They shouldnt get them back......
    THE RULES wrote:
    6) People Quitting Mid Season
    Due to various reasons we have players who sometimes are unable to complete the league season. In the case of these players all fixtures they have will be awarded a walkover to their opponent. Any games played previously will also be given as a walkover to their opponent. If a player quits they are automatically placed at the bottom of the table and will take one of the relegation places at the end of the season. This allows us to keep a group of players in each league who are dedicated to playing their games and making the season enjoyable for everyone involved.

It's in the rules.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,375 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

Mr Moon wrote: »
    It's in the rules.

its not the first season this has been in place either. its the fairest way for everyone, not fair if someone plays and loses to Lamposts and doesnt get the points and someone else benefits from not playing him at all in the first place.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

I invited you twice at the weekend and messaged you and you ignored the lot of them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,092 ✭✭✭Le King

Any of Barcelona, Real Madrid and AC Milan able to play after 12 tonight?

Or possibly tomorrow. Would like to arrange fixtures as I will be very busy over the next couple of days.

PM me or we will work something out here.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

Le King wrote: »
    Any of Barcelona, Real Madrid and AC Milan able to play after 12 tonight?

Or possibly tomorrow. Would like to arrange fixtures as I will be very bust over the next couple of days.

PM me or we will work something out here.

are you in league 1> if ye il be on just msg me even if im on sky or cod and il play you.

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭Dufflecoatsunri

Lads,

I am on every night and have a few games outstanding with:

(Srooney) Tottenham X 2

(Moiph) Man Utd

Let me know when you can play lads....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭Moiph

I'll be on tomorrow night at around 11 if thats any good dufflecoat?

Have to play BenSFC and MonarchDodora as well

• Registered Users Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭Moiph

Axwell wrote: »
    I invited you twice at the weekend and messaged you and you ignored the lot of them

I've also messaged miralize about 3 or 4 times over the last couple of weeks and didn't get any replies.

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭AthAnRi

Only player I have left to play is Bonkers(EndaKenny). You around tonight or tomorrow? I'm away for the weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭nicklauski

Inter, League 1 should be online from about 5.30 to 8.45 this evening. Be back online then from about 11.30 till god knows what time. Off tomorrow and Friday, so should be online plenty then.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭joe123

If there ever were games that warranted a little summary.....yapa letting in 19 goals in his last two games! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

Yea wtf?!?!

• Advertisement

yea what the hell is going on there? i know Bayern's defence is slow but come on!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Parawind

FIFA 11 happened, no need to rub it in guys. We all know that FIFA 11 is the worst version of FIFA for several years and you can tell within the first 10 minutes if it will one of those games!

Parawind wrote: »
    FIFA 11 happened, no need to rub it in guys. We all know that FIFA 11 is the worst version of FIFA for several years and you can tell within the first 10 minutes if it will one of those games!

Yes FIFA 11 is a steaming pile of poo....but yapa and conceeding 19 goals?

Especially against two fairly conservative type players! Holy shmoly!

Lamps has dropped out of the league? Got 6 points even though I haven't played him, seems a bit unfair on those who did and dropped points!

joe123 wrote: »
    Yes FIFA 11 is a steaming pile of poo....but yapa and conceeding 19 goals?

Especially against two fairly conservative type players! Holy shmoly!

Lamps has dropped out of the league? Got 6 points even though I haven't played him, seems a bit unfair on those who did and dropped points!

anyone that played him gets the 3-0 walkover as well, didnt you read the rules?! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

raheny red wrote: »
    (raheny) rangers 3-3 benfica

This was played last week, it would have been nice if you posted the result considering I was banned. GG WP

Why do you always have to be so snotty with people? maybe thats why you were banned?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 701 ✭✭✭Paco Rodriguez

Sorry about the disconnections last night lads. I was just stressed and tired from work. Ryan and keyser. You get 3-0 wins. Relegation battles are more fun anyway =P

Last call for EndaKenny aka Bonkers. I'm away for the weekend. I've sent you a message here, and on XBox, I can do no more. Its the only game I have left to play would be a pity to not have them all played.

Just and Idea for Next season.

How about giving first choice to whoever has most of their games played :).

AthAnRi wrote: »
    Just and Idea for Next season.

How about giving first choice to whoever has most of their games played :).

Well that wouldnt really work going by the premiership anyways. Usually everyone gets their games played, this is the first season where everyone seems to be slower getting them done. Think thats to do more with Fifa 11 being a pile of annoying ****e than anything.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭bonescap

I'll (roma) be around most of this evening to get a few of my games played.

Advertisement