Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA League Season 10 - Main Thread/General Banter

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭Town Man

raheny red wrote: »
    (raheny) rangers 3-3 benfica

This was played last week, it would have been nice if you posted the result considering I was banned. GG WP

Less of the snide remarks please! I have a life outside of xbox and boards and I have more important things to worry about then to go out of my way to get onto a computer. It obviously didn't occur to you I may have a valid reason of not getting on?
    And just because I can go on xbox live doesn't mean I have access to a computer at the same time either

Determine your facts in future before making stupid and unnecessary statements.......................

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭Sponsored RYAN

AthAnRi wrote: »
    Last call for EndaKenny aka Bonkers. I'm away for the weekend. I've sent you a message here, and on XBox, I can do no more. Its the only game I have left to play would be a pity to not have them all played.

yes same here. i have messaged him and zerca (DB10) several times and they always ignore me. neither of them have even had the decency to accept my friend request. can we not apply for walkovers?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

You dont apply for walk overs, thats not how it works.

Anyone due to play me I will be around tonight - have been up to my eyes the last while.

Axwell wrote: »
    You dont apply for walk overs, thats not how it works.

Anyone due to play me I will be around tonight - have been up to my eyes the last while.

how do you get them then?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

You dont. If someone drops out of the league or contacts me or Moon to say they cant play for whatever reason then we apply them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭nicklauski

Well lads. Im away for the rest of the week end, so anyone thats left to play me in league 1 I'll be back on monday evening to finish off my games.

I still have Chelsea (keyzore) and Real Madrid (bonkers) to play once each. I still have to play Spurs twice, Daniel I think it is. So just throw me a message when Im online, most times I'll jump straight into a game anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 701 ✭✭✭Paco Rodriguez

Im away until Wednesday evening. Milan. League 1.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,092 ✭✭✭Le King

Im away until Wednesday evening. Milan. League 1.

Great you could have played me the other night when i messaged you 5 times... and you didn't reply.

Axwell wrote: »
    You dont. If someone drops out of the league or contacts me or Moon to say they cant play for whatever reason then we apply them.

so people can just refuse to play me and i loose out on points just because they wont play me. seems a bit unfair dont ya think?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

Ryan, I told you twice how it works. If a game doesn't get played, at the end of the season Moon makes a decision as to who made the effort and who took the piss.

If you are due the points you will get them. No need to get all antsy about it. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭raheny red

evad_lhorg wrote: »
    Why do you always have to be so snotty with people? maybe thats why you were banned?
    Town Man wrote: »
    Less of the snide remarks please! I have a life outside of xbox and boards and I have more important things to worry about then to go out of my way to get onto a computer. It obviously didn't occur to you I may have a valid reason of not getting on?
    And just because I can go on xbox live doesn't mean I have access to a computer at the same time either

Determine your facts in future before making stupid and unnecessary statements.......................

All I said was 'it would have been nice' considering the situation. Calm down gents...

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭Cjayses

Miralize, are you taking the pistachio? That's four times I've tried to get a game with you in the past week!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

Coming on now. WEnt off for dinner, had the xbox on the whole time..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Exams finishing on Weds so I'll be around again then to get my games done!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭Moiph

Was away for the weekend but I'll be on most evenings during the week to get games played. I have to play BenSFC, MonarchDodora, Dufflecoat, Moon, TearlessPath and The Dunne.

Moiph wrote: »
    Was away for the weekend but I'll be on most evenings during the week to get games played. I have to play BenSFC, MonarchDodora, Dufflecoat, Moon, TearlessPath and The Dunne.

I'll be on tonight.

Two draws against good players tonight. Just wanna survive this season and then go back to Villa! Foolish choice picking a team I'm not at all familiar with.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

I thought you were gonna run away with the league using Inter tbh. Even told Public Executor you were my pick to finish top :P

You always seem to save your best form against me though. Only one to beat me this season so far, not counting that disconnection loss against Moiph :mad:

I don't like Inter in the slightest. Too slow on the break for my liking bar Eto'o. Find myself trying to pick apart defences instead of hitting them on the break and it's not my style. I may have to rethink the Villa pick though because I may get a high pick if I just survive. Would love to have Chelsea next season!

You've got the league sown up anyways James :) Fair play for winning it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

2 games left for me league 1
    Nicklauski & Db10 let me know when suits yourselves

• Advertisement

I will be on tonight by about 10:15 to play games. Hopefully I catch you online tonight Moon.

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭bonescap

i havent been able to get on this week but i'll be on saturday to catch up

• Registered Users Posts: 6,375 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

anyone on in the prem today? im on right now. message me here if you can play today and ill do my best to play you.

my fixtures-
    AC Milan x 2
    Spurs x 1
    Liverpool x 1
    Roma x 1
    Atletico Madrid x 1
    Bayern Munich x 1 (this one is this weeks fixture)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

What's going on with the premiership this season?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭joe123

Ive been really busy the last week and I have a ton of games to catch up on.

Its doubtful il be on today, but hopefully il be on at the weekend at some stage.

joe123 wrote: »
    Ive been really busy the last week and I have a ton of games to catch up on.

Its doubtful il be on today, but hopefully il be on at the weekend at some stage.

would love to catch up on games today during the day or possibly during the day tomorrow. Nights im usually distracted by something or someone...

Mr Moon wrote: »

simple case of people with less interest than before. the 4.5 team rule did help with interest alright though. maybe next season could be 4 star teams? would make for even more interesting selections I think and level the playing field even more.

im sure the prem will catch up though i reckon, the end of season will give all of us the kick up the bum.

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭bonescap

Roma in the prem will be around until the magners lge final today, just message me on here

• Registered Users Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭raheny red

Mr Moon wrote: »

I've been adding people so it is easier to get a game going. Either their friend list is full and/or they can't be arsed accepting me :). I've invited more than once btw. Easy 3 points folks, step right up.

• Advertisement

Moon, Axwell,

Will yous be around this week to play our games?

Have 6 left. I never ever see The Dunne online and never see him on here either and have 2 games to play against him.

Advertisement