Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA League Season 10 - Main Thread/General Banter

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,375 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

sign me up for Fifa 12!

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭Town Man

Mark are you playing in the Prem anymore?? you always seem to be on Call of Duty and I have messaged you a few times over Live asking for a league game?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭Moiph

I'm online now for the night. Have to play The Dunne, TearlessPath and Mister Robinson in the Championship.

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭AthAnRi

EndaKenny(Bonkers) You around this week for our game? I've sent you a PM and an XBox live message and posted on here. Its the only game I have left to play.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

The Dunne seems to have no interest in playing so I suppose that leaves me with just the game against Axwell. When will you be on Axwell ?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Axwell, Moon, Srooney, The Dunne:

Any of you be on tonight? I'll be on all night from about 9ish.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

I will be on most nights this week Santry Red and Jamescd so will those games out of the way.

Lads got a Message off The Dunne earlier. His wife/gf just had a baby and that's why he hasn't been on. He does hope to be on tonight for anyone looking to play him.

Oh, and win my last 6 games and I'll finish fifth. I'm aiming for that!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Mister Robinson and The Dunne I have to play you aswell

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

Db10 when u want to play our game ? It's my last one and I'd like to get it played to give myself a chance of promotion

• Registered Users Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭raheny red

Anyone in the prem bothered playing me at all? 3 easy points folks, step right up.

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭Sponsored RYAN

ive only got DB10 and Endakenny (Bonkers) left to play in league 1 but it seems they have no intention on playing me which is a little disapointing. especially as toxic shadows is only 1 win away from knocking me of top :/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭SRFC90

Town Man wrote: »
    Mark are you playing in the Prem anymore?? you always seem to be on Call of Duty and I have messaged you a few times over Live asking for a league game?

I'll call it quits now to save hassle. Don't really play Fifa that much any more, only time I do is for a league game, and then i get hammered, and I'll away for a bit of the summer I hope so doubt i'll be able to play in the next league.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭nicklauski

I've only to play Enda (bonkers) in League 1. Any chance you're around to play?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,092 ✭✭✭Le King

League 1 seems to have gone dead. So many guys dropping out across the board.

Just a suggestion but why not cut the players who just don't play there games. League 1 will be destroyed this year with the 3 points for the drop-outs.

I'd suggest restructuring the whole thing now.

Quitting the league, add me to Lamposts and Mark getting relegated...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭joe123

corcaigh07 wrote: »

Ah boo a bit knee jerk there!:pac:

I've a load of games to catch up on. Will be on for a little bit more tonight if anyone's around. Won't be on again then till Saturday or Sunday try get the rest done.

joe123 wrote: »
    Ah boo a bit knee jerk there!:pac:

I've a load of games to catch up on. Will be on for a little bit more tonight if anyone's around. Won't be on again then till Saturday or Sunday try get the rest done.

finished with fifa 11, may trade it when Duke comes out...

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

:(

don't quit man. We always have good games and you have been a member for a good while now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Parawind

Don't go! Its still good its still good its just a little airbourne!

Kirby wrote: »
    :(

don't quit man. We always have good games and you have been a member for a good while now.

im gone, most of my wins and losses have not been that enjoyable this season.

dont worry Hokem, you are not the problem. you actually want to enjoy playing the game as well...

There will prob only be one more league anyways after this before FIFA 12.

You were always a very defensive player so maybe just attack a little more and you might enjoy it better. In our last game there I tried to have someone pressuring you the whole time when you had the ball while you just sat back deep and only pressured me when I was about 30 yards out.

Parawind wrote: »
    Don't go! Its still good its still good its just a little airbourne!

random simpsons reference, i like it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 701 ✭✭✭Paco Rodriguez

DB10 to play twice, and Enda once.
    Will be online late tomorrow night if you want to finish it off.

Moon, you're the only player I'm realistically going to get to play. Sent messages to srooney3 and have gotten no reply. Chap never contributes on here either.

Will you be about Bank Holiday Monday?

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭bonescap

Roma will be around most of today so anyone i have to play just message me here

• Registered Users Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Lamposts

There will prob only be one more league anyways after this before FIFA 12.

You were always a very defensive player so maybe just attack a little more and you might enjoy it better.
    In our last game there I tried to have someone pressuring you the whole time when you had the ball while you just sat back deep and only pressured me when I was about 30 yards out.

I LOL'D.

Lamposts wrote: »
    I LOL'D.

Theres a difference between being a defensive player and being good defensively.

Unfortunately corcaigh along with others in the league get frustrated and never see their own faults. He's the type of player who will always try and blame something or someone instead of trying to improve.

He called buds style a drone style of play before but I honestly don't think he realises he is even more boring himself.

Have a look at his online stats for goals scored. It's ridiculously low, but yet hel be on here giving out about certain people not playing the game right or being to defensive.

Such is life. People complain and blame others for their own faults. I doubt that will ever change.

• Advertisement

Theres a difference between being a defensive player and being good defensively.

Unfortunately corcaigh along with others in the league get frustrated and never see their own faults. He's the type of player who will always try and blame something or someone instead of trying to improve.

He called buds style a drone style of play before but I honestly don't think he realises he is even more boring himself.

Have a look at his online stats for goals scored. It's ridiculously low, but yet hel be on here giving out about certain people not playing the game right or being to defensive.

Such is life. People complain and blame others for their own faults. I doubt that will ever change.

are you for real? this coming from a guy who will do anything to get the result, coming from the guy who is now known as Hello Joe or LB Y Joe.

never having to play you or bud again is the best decision i ever made, playing you and bud is bad for my health, its just not enjoyable.

unlike yourself, i want to enjoy playing the game, a good honest match. one of the most enjoyable games i ever had in fifa was against Hokem when i lost 3-2 as villarreal in the last minute, it was a brilliant game.

one of the worse games i ever had was when i beat Mark 1-0 this season. he was all over me and i did nothing to deserve the win. it was embarrassing, it felt wrong. a lot of my enjoyment of Fifa isnt entirely results based.

obviously I prefer to be winning and i have won my fair share this season. sur im the only person to beat Hokem this season. But so what? i havent enjoyed much of it this season. in many ways, i feel the same as when futureguy left. its not fun anymore so why bother?

Advertisement