Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA League Season 10 - Main Thread/General Banter

Options
191011121315»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭HelloYoungBoy

When will be the next opportunity to join the league?

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭AthAnRi

nicklauski wrote: »
    Any word on Bonkers here lads in League 1. He's the only game I've left to play. He's offline on xbox live nd i think he's gone to silver membership too.

Same as I haven't heard from him in weeks. I PM'd him Messaged him on Xbox and posted on here on numerous ocassions. No response.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

When will be the next opportunity to join the league?

A qualifying league is already running for next season, you missed the time to join that. There probably wont be another qualifying league till FIFA 12 comes out so keep an eye on the thread coimg up to that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭Moiph

Anyone heard from The Dunne or TearlessPath? Still have to play the 2 of them in the Championship.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Back on topic!!

The league will be closing this Sunday, please ensure you have all your games played by then or you may lose out on points

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Mr Moon wrote: »
    Back on topic!!

The league will be closing this Sunday, please ensure you have all your games played by then or you may lose out on points

Moon when can you play?

Also, what is the criteria for the other games I haven't played. Srooney and The Dunne are a nightmare to catch online and I've sent messages to Srooney and haven't received a thing back.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭raheny red

edit: Rahney Red I still have to play you.

I've sent you plenty of requests to be a friend and plenty of messages to play a game. I even sent you a message to delete one friend just to add me so we know when one another is on. Everytime I did ask you for a game all I got back was 'too busy with clubs'.

Tonight is the last night I'm around if anyone wants to play, off to Galway for the weekend on a stags :cool:

I'm on, anyone want a league game?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

Man y'all be trippin'. Sheeeeeeeiiiitttt!
    I'll be on later to play my games if people are around.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

Still have to play Roma(bonescap) and Man City(Dowdus).

Have two games against Rangers (Raheny) but he's away at the moment.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭joe123

Kirby wrote: »
    Still have to play Roma(bonescap) and Man City(Dowdus).

Have two games against Rangers (Raheny) but he's away at the moment.

Still got to play me aswell hokem. Could of been an epic end of season title decider but the one game ya lost this year has been void now! Il be on tomorrow I'l catch ya then!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Reminder: League ends at midnight tonight folks, anything played after that wont be counted.

I'll be from 9.30 till 12.00 gents.............

Only got two games left. Anyone know where cashelman is? Haven't seen him for a week or two now! Waiting on Hokem to reply back to my invite aswell!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

League is now over, if anyone has any results that were played over the weekend and not posted yet please let me know before the end of the day.

As it stands, from the Championship Real Madrid & Tottenham's remaining fixtures will be given as walkovers due to inactivity, same goes for Real Madrid in League 1.

Axwell will be posting up a thread for those wanting to play in season 11 so keep an eye out for it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

Mr moon by given walkovers for real Madrid in league 1 seems I lose a position (maybe a promotion place).
    I don't think its fair for anyone to lose out over someone else's inactivity .

Maybe exclude all his games from the table and see how it fairs out then .
    Just a suggestion

• Registered Users Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭nicklauski

Mr moon by given walkovers for real Madrid in league 1 seems I lose a position (maybe a promotion place).
    I don't think its fair for anyone to lose out over someone else's inactivity .

Maybe exclude all his games from the table and see how it fairs out then .
    Just a suggestion

You'd lose that place to me. Bahahahahah :D Seriously though, how have you played more than me? I only had Madrid left to play anyway (so I thought?)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

Says you had Barca and Real left to play

• Registered Users Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭nicklauski

Sh1te. I though I played Barca twice. Ah well. No biggie to me. I'd say most of League 1 will be promoted anyway seen as how many lads are saying they are dropping out of the leagues.

I posted on here many times. Sent requests to be friends and sent messages to get games going. Some just chose to completely ignore me...............:confused:

• Advertisement

Yep gotta agree with Raheny there. It's bloody annoying sending someone a message only for them to not bother replying back. It takes a minute to get back to that person to let them know if ya can or not! Coughhokemcough! :p

Fair enough it's easy miss a message here and there but doesn't hurt to send them message when ya do spot ya received one!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

coughYouHadSixWeeksToPlayMecough. :p

Kirby wrote: »
    coughYouHadSixWeeksToPlayMecough. :p

And you had six weeks to play me, what is your point? It's not only last night theres been a good few times I'd send a lgue gme? Msg to only hear nothing back and check your status to see "hokem playing online club" message. All I wanted was a I can't or I can. It always seemed to be me trying to organise a match. Just reply to messages in future!!! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Parawind

Fair play to Mr. Moon and Axwell for all the effort once again this season. The league is about the only thing keeping me from trading in FIFA11, so that shows just how much the effort is appreciated!

Also i think the idea of using 4.5 star teams last season was a good one and while i know the prem still had a few players lose interest, i'd say that was more down to FIFA11 then anything else. So if you have got any other interesting ideas for the next season to keep things fresh go for it.

Did I get relegated from the Prem or are the lads who dropped out save my bacon :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭Yapamillias

Parawind wrote: »
    Fair play to Mr. Moon and Axwell for all the effort once again this season. The league is about the only thing keeping me from trading in FIFA11, so that shows just how much the effort is appreciated!

Also i think the idea of using 4.5 star teams last season was a good one and while i know the prem still had a few players lose interest, i'd say that was more down to FIFA11 then anything else. So if you have got any other interesting ideas for the next season to keep things fresh go for it.

Manual League for the win!!

raheny red wrote: »
    Did I get relegated from the Prem or are the lads who dropped out save my bacon :confused:

Promotions and relegations will be posted next week when the number of players taking part in next season is finalised.

Advertisement