Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA League Season 10 - Main Thread/General Banter

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

joe123 wrote: »
    It would of been even better if it was 4 stars and under. You still have arsenal man city and worst of all milan still in it. Still will be nice to have a few of the main teams gone. FIFA has become as dull anymore. Looking forward to the league though.

I just won a league on another forum with 4 star teams and it was good laugh , Schalke are good team if anyone looking at them

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

You still have arsenal man city and worst of all milan still in it. .

Getting your excuses in early I see :D

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭Sponsored RYAN

It would of been even better if it was 4 stars and under. You still have arsenal man city and worst of all milan still in it. Still will be nice to have a few of the main teams gone. FIFA has become as dull anymore. Looking forward to the league though.

yer but there are no players who can be exploited in them teams. maybe ibrahimovic but none really.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭joe123

Kirby wrote: »
    Getting your excuses in early I see :D

Milan are beasts in the game and a forward line of ibriamovich pato and robinho is world class don't know how they are not 5 star. But ya couldn't win it with man city or Chelsea so I don't think yal win it with Milan! :p ah no just messing your in with a great shout. Cashel and raheny are going to have it hardest with rangers and benfica but the league is definitely more interesting this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭Yapamillias

Milan are beasts in the game and a forward line of ibriamovich pato and robinho is world class don't know how they are not 5 star. But ya couldn't win it with man city or Chelsea so I don't think yal win it with Milan! :p ah no just messing your in with a great shout. Cashel and raheny are going to have it hardest with rangers and benfica but the league is definitely more interesting this year.

Im back eating at the top table. I think Id like to add another Prem title to my League 1, Championship and Prem title. :cool:

In reality though If I dont win it I hope it stays in my house :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Parawind

Im back eating at the top table. I think Id like to add another Prem title to my League 1, Championship and Prem title. :cool:

In reality though If I dont win it I hope it stays in my house :p

Don't think bud will win it, he has let his standards slip, only 10th in Ireland now lol

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭Town Man

ah shur i don't really mind, I enjoy playing with Benfica, it was a choice of them Porto or Napoli for me. If only they still had David Luiz, Ramires and Di Maria :)

Should be more fun this season hopefully anyway and I will probabaly be fighting relegation again but once i'm not up against the 5 star teams it doesn't matter. Puts everyone on an even keel.

My tip for the Premiership: Hokem or Joe

Relegation: Bud, Yapa and Lamps..........

Only one more pick left , start tomorrow ?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Yeah we will start at 6pm as usual assuming everyone has thanked the rules and the picks are finished.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Sorry for pissing you off Axwell but.......

Will there be a knockout cup competition this year? :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Yes shortly after the league we will run a cup competition including the 3 divisions.

Just wanted to wish everybody good luck

• Registered Users Posts: 759 ✭✭✭DaNiEl1994

gotta work my way up now im a newbie ha.....so one quick question at 6 pm friday will there be a list of fixtures in a thread we have to complete in a week 7 days ya?

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭AthAnRi

DaNiEl1994 wrote: »
    gotta work my way up now im a newbie ha.....so one quick question at 6 pm friday will there be a list of fixtures in a thread we have to complete in a week 7 days ya?

Welcome to the wonderful world of League 1 Daniel and to all the newbies.

YEs you got it in one. There will be a fixture list sent out either later today or tomorrow. It usually consists of 2-3 games per team and you will have to play those fixtures by the following week.

In the same thread you will post your results and the opponent will thank that post or vice versa.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 701 ✭✭✭Paco Rodriguez

Just wanted to wish everybody good luck

Fair play for picking Villa. I cant believe i was last and still got AC Milan. I was going to pick Shrewsbury but since i support Milan i was persuaded that way =p

Fair play for picking Villa. I cant believe i was last and still got AC Milan. I was going to pick Shrewsbury but since i support Milan i was persuaded that way =p

i love aston villa they are really good. and yer i was considering ac milan but decided to go with villa

• Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭SRFC90

mystic-meg-horoscop_384331a.jpg

joe123 - Atletico Madrid
    Yapamillias - Bayern Munich
    Kirby - AC Milan
    storybud22 - Villareal
    Corcaigh07 - Juventus
    evad_lhorg - Man City
    Town Man - Benfica
    bonescap - Roma
    raheny red - Rangers
    SRFC90 - Spurs

Parawind - Liverpool
    Lamposts - Arsenal

• Registered Users Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Parawind

Interesting prediction there mark, I think the final table maybe radically different. Infact i think we will have a completely new winner, but won't jinx him yet. I expect to find myself in mid-table obscurity personally.

Parawind wrote: »
    Interesting prediction there mark, I think the final table maybe radically different. Infact i think we will have a completely new winner, but won't jinx him yet. I expect to find myself in mid-table obscurity personally.

makken for relagation!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,375 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

Parawind wrote: »

your thinking Hokem, guaranteed! its gonna be a good season, bonescap seems to be a good player, cant rule out Bud, joe has the team that won last years prem, hokem has the second best team in the league who are practically a 5 star and yapa is back to stir it up again. something has to crack!

btw, about f-ing time the yapa-bud league match is going ahead!!

• Advertisement

ITS ALL ABOUT LEAGUE 1!

ITS ALL ABOUT LEAGUE 1!

NO ITS NOT!

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭AthAnRi

ITS ALL ABOUT LEAGUE 1!

It is indeed. I'm gonna predict DB10(If he plays all his games) for the title followed closely by SponseredRyan and Keysersoze.

Dude whats your GamerTag? Gonna add the League 1 players now

• Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭joe123

corcaigh07 wrote: »
    your thinking Hokem, guaranteed! its gonna be a good season, bonescap seems to be a good player, cant rule out Bud, joe has the team that won last years prem, hokem has the second best team in the league who are practically a 5 star and yapa is back to stir it up again. something has to crack!

btw, about f-ing time the yapa-bud league match is going ahead!!

My money is going on hokem. He will be tough beat with Milan. I had picked villareal as my team but literally at the last second changed to Athletico not sure if it was a good decision or not, seem to play better with Villareal but Forlan/Aguero up top is hard turn down! Lamposts to get relegated btw :D

I think Marks prediction will be eerily accurate tbh. though I can see Macken staying up.

I usually end up near top 3 but in the end but never win. Probably the same this year although I'm gonna try hard this time. Sick of being an also ran. :p

villareal are class, i highly enjoyed played as them 2 seasons ago and that was against the drogbas and such...bud could be a pain in the arse with rossi and nilmar, turn turn turn! no more altidore though, he was handy

Should be a good a season , Probably the last before FIFA 12 ?

That wont be out till October we will easily have another one before then.

Should be a good a season , Probably the last before FIFA 12 ?

Definately not. Its only april, fifa 12 won't be available until October. We will get atleast 2 more seasons in.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭bonescap

My money is going on hokem. He will be tough beat with Milan. I had picked villareal as my team but literally at the last second changed to Athletico not sure if it was a good decision or not, seem to play better with Villareal but Forlan/Aguero up top is hard turn down! Lamposts to get relegated btw :D

I had atletico as my 1st pick, you cant beat that forward line but I'll have to make do with totti i suppose

Advertisement