Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA League Season 10 - Main Thread/General Banter

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭Sponsored RYAN

bonescap wrote: »
    I had atletico as my 1st pick, you cant beat that forward line but I'll have to make do with totti i suppose

roma are all about menez and adriano :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Best of luck all. It's going to be an interesting season I think.

Oh and to Kirk and Miralize, thank the f-ing rules thread!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

i think nobody should be 5 star teams at all, that would make it a lot more even.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

Fixtures are out
    Man utd
    Real madrid
    Ac Milan
    For me League 1 be on at six if any you's around

• Closed Accounts Posts: 701 ✭✭✭Paco Rodriguez

Fixtures are out
    Man utd
    Real madrid
    Ac Milan
    For me League 1 be on at six if any you's around

Will keep an eye out. Might be on that time. So if i am an away match i wait to be invited right?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,092 ✭✭✭Le King

GT for Sponsored RYAN does not exist....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

Will keep an eye out. Might be on that time. So if i am an away match i wait to be invited right?

Doesn't matter about home or away , well it hasn't before

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

Le King wrote: »
    GT for Sponsored RYAN does not exist....

I think his tag is

II Ryan S II

Although he might correct me.

Kirby wrote: »
    I think his tag is

II Ryan S II

Although he might correct me.

He registered his tag as Sponsored Ryan for the league originally?

Le King wrote: »
    He registered his tag as Sponsored Ryan for the league originally?

yer mate i had a name change not that long ago. its II Ryan S II now :)

• Advertisement

LEAGUE NAME: League 1
    GAMEWEEK: 08/04/11
    RESULT: Villa (Sponsored RYAN) 3 - 3 barcalona (mufcboy1999)

what can i say this was unplayable and was hosted on a 2 bar which shouldnt be allowed, i blame myself for going into it, in future im only playing matches that are a steady 3 bar on menu before the game. the lag cost me this game even though i controlled it til last few minutes.

I bet it ws playable when you was 3-0 up in the first half.......

I bet it ws playable when you was 3-0 up in the first half.......

no i wasn't bud, why do you think i waited at the menu to see if the 2 bar would go up to 3? next time unless you have a solid green bar im not playing you. you shouldn't be allowed play with that connection it was beyond a joke, it was the worst game iv ever played and im not just sayin it.

beyond playable and you know it.

no i wasn't bud, why do you think i waited at the menu to see if the 2 bar would go up to 3? next time unless you have a solid green bar im not playing you. you shouldn't be allowed play with that connection it was beyond a joke, it was the worst game iv ever played and im not just sayin it.

beyond playable and you know it.

ok fair enough but saying its unplayable is bizzare as you scored 3 very good goals so it cant have been that bad.

i admit i should have went dashboard so that i got 3 bars instead of 2 but its finished now so lets just forget about it. count your self lucky my last minute shot which hit the bar didnt go in

then i could understand u being so angry because u would have lost but you didn't so just let it go.

ok fair enough but saying its unplayable is bizzare as you scored 3 very good goals so it cant have been that bad.

i admit i should have went dashboard so that i got 3 bars instead of 2 but its finished now so lets just forget about it. count your self lucky my last minute shot which hit the bar didnt go in

then i could understand u being so angry because u would have lost but you didn't so just let it go.

mate i was all over you, you count yourself lucky the connection was bad it helped you big time.

i play to enjoy it honestly if i get into a game that lags i quit straight away even if its ranked i play to enjoy bud nothing else annoys me more on video games than players with bad connections, even if i won i would of complained trust me.

my connection is dodgy where i am for the next few weeks but i always run speed and ping tests before i play and mine was spot on when i checked and always is really in the night.

if you to play a private game now and il proove you aint even in my league, iv played here before mate, come on lets put your money where your mouth is?:D

msg me on xbox if you except the challenge bud

mate i was all over you, you count yourself lucky the connection was bad it helped you big time.

i play to enjoy it honestly if i get into a game that lags i quit straight away even if its ranked i play to enjoy bud nothing else annoys me more on video games than players with bad connections, even if i won i would of complained trust me.

my connection is dodgy where i am for the next few weeks but i always run speed and ping tests before i play and mine was spot on when i checked and always is really in the night.

if you to play a private game now and il proove you aint even in my league, iv played here before mate, come on lets put your money where your mouth is?:D

msg me on xbox if you except the challenge bud

give me 10 minutes an ill be online. and the thing is i was lagging aswell as you + you got beat 1-0 by a guy i beat 7-1.

DO THE MATHS

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Lads cut out the crap, its day one of the league

• Registered Users Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Lamposts

*licks lips*

• Registered Users Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭Moiph

mufcboy1999, just to point out, if you're not happy about connections and you trust your own then why don't you invite people instead so you're hosting it? Solves everything.

The leagues truely have started :D

give me 10 minutes an ill be online. and the thing is i was lagging aswell as you + you got beat 1-0 by a guy i beat 7-1.

DO THE MATHS

you do the math kid i told you id beat you you, anytime mate if the connection is spot on your going down.

we will see at the end of the season, just got of to a bad start is all it happens i didnt play fifa for ages.

mufcboy1999, just to point out, if you're not happy about connections and you trust your own then why don't you invite people instead so you're hosting it? Solves everything.

that was my 1st ever time playing him, i didnt know he would have a bad connection. its all sorted now anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

Yes can we cut out the whinging and arrogance this time? If people use lb and y who cares. If people use custom formations who cares. If people run to the corner flag ho cares. It's a football simulator and football is frustrating to watch too. Let's just get on with it and accept the losses. I'm staying well away from the whinge fest this time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭nicklauski

LEAGUE NAME: League 1
    GAMEWEEK: Game Week 1
    RESULT: Man Utd (Athanri) 3 - 0 Inter Milan (Nicklauski)

First game. First defeat. Raging. VDS made 2 crackin saves at 0-0. Then 2 quick goals before half time killed the game.
    Enjoyed it even though I lost. I'll be on later again today for anyone that wants to play their other league games against me.

evad_lhorg wrote: »
    Yes can we cut out the whinging and arrogance this time? If people use lb and y who cares. If people use custom formations who cares. If people run to the corner flag ho cares. It's a football simulator and football is frustrating to watch too. Let's just get on with it and accept the losses. I'm staying well away from the whinge fest this time.

Well said! I don't really care about the league anymore. I just want to beat Parawind.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Parawind

Lamposts wrote: »
    Well said! I don't really care about the league anymore. I just want to beat Parawind.

Awh isn't that sweet! Didn't know you thought so highly of me.

Parawind wrote: »
    Awh isn't that sweet! Didn't know you thought so highly of me.

You're the best.

Regarding lag in League matches, It's peer to peer lads. If it lags for one, it'll lag for both. Host is irrelevant.

Anyway, we all have to deal with it. Part of gaming in Ireland. Dodgy boggerland internet connections. :p

Whats the deal Joe? I'm in the middle of a game.....You messaged me asking for a league game. I say Okay. You send me a league invite halfway through my game..... I finish my game and you go offline. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭joe123

Kirby wrote: »
    Whats the deal Joe? I'm in the middle of a game.....You messaged me asking for a league game. I say Okay. You send me a league invite halfway through my game..... I finish my game and you go offline. :rolleyes:

Lol calm down hokem something came up and I had to head. And I messaged you when I noticed your status said "watching the arena" or whatever it says so you couldnt of been more than a few minutes into your game as that status update does be a minute or two behind!

Anyways I should be on later if ya wanna play the league game!

k cool. And I was in the 40th minute you spoon. Thats how I was able to reply...at half time.

Will any of my games from league one be playable after 12 tonight?

I'm Man City btw.

If not can you arrange a date and time with me here. Kinda stuck for time atm.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭nicklauski

I can jump online now King. If you're about. Think I'm due to play you. You have till Friday to play you're games anyway.

Advertisement