Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA League Season 10 - Main Thread/General Banter

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

Moiph wrote: »
    LEAGUE NAME: Championship
    GAMEWEEK: Apr 15th
    RESULT: Liverpool (jamescd) 0 - 3 Manchester United (Moiph)

His connection dropped halfway through the second half with the game being drawn at that point.

3 seasons now in the league and 1st time this has happened. Ruined a perfectly good game too, was just about to lob it through for Carroll when it happened :mad:

@ the mods: Can we not at least play the remaining minutes ? :(:(:( Happened on the 65th minute mark iirc.

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭Sponsored RYAN

if anybody in league 1 needs to play aston villa i will be around from 8:30 onwards

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

joe123 wrote: »
    Gameweek 1
    Atletico Madrid(me) 0-1 villareal(bud)

Horrible sluggish game, got very laggy in the 78th so I paused the game to tell bud. Thought at 78 there was no point quitting out. Anyways bud scored round the 85th. And once again ran the ball back to his defence and then after that ran up held the ball at my corner flag even though I got flamed fir holding the ball at cashels corner flag last season. It's the passing it amOng your backline that really annoys me though bud it's bad form even if we were in the 85th minute.

Joe, It can't be one rule for you and one rule for everyone else. It's unfair to have a go at storybud. If somebody scores a last minute goal, they time waste. Everyone does it. You do it yourself so just gg and move on.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭joe123

Kirby wrote: »
    Joe, It can't be one rule for you and one rule for everyone else. It's unfair to have a go at storybud. If somebody scores a last minute goal, they time waste. Everyone does it. You do it yourself so just gg and move on.

Ah here hokem cast your mind back to last season where I held the ball at cashels corner flag without any passing it back and over my backline. I got bloody lynched. And I said then I wouldn't hold it again like that at the corner flag.

Passing it back and over the defence is the cheapest thing done in FIFA and I'd hope it's resigned to ranked games, someday in a friendly I'l show you how cheap it is if you want!

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭bonescap

Anyone who needs to play roma in the premiership just message me and before the united game and i'll head online

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

jamescd wrote: »
    3 seasons now in the league and 1st time this has happened. Ruined a perfectly good game too, was just about to lob it through for Carroll when it happened :mad:

@ the mods: Can we not at least play the remaining minutes ? :(:(:( Happened on the 65th minute mark iirc.

That is so petty by Moiph. Seriously, play the game again or something. Fair enough if he was winning and your connection dropped. But to take a win like that when it's a draw is a joke and is what makes the higher end of this league fcuking annoying.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

Moon and Axwell don't go having any babies like the fella that runs the PS3 leagues :)

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Ive deleted posts here that are just pointless replies looking to stir ****, any more of it and you will be landed with a ban for a week, if it happens after that it will be a month..you were all told at the start of the season.

if anybody in league 1 needs to play aston villa i will be around all day so just drop me a PM and ill come online :)

if anybody in league 1 needs to play aston villa i will be around all day so just drop me a PM and ill come online :)

I should be on after the united- city match . I'm Chelsea

• Advertisement

I should be on after the united- city match . I'm Chelsea

ok cool

• Registered Users Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

nicklauski wrote: »
    ANY league one people online. I'll be on till 9

il be on around 10 when i get home, iv to play you if you can hang on?

il be around 10 2nite for anyone who needs to play barca in league 1, chelsea and spurs iv to play and inter.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭Moiph

SantryRed wrote: »
    That is so petty by Moiph. Seriously, play the game again or something. Fair enough if he was winning and your connection dropped. But to take a win like that when it's a draw is a joke and is what makes the higher end of this league fcuking annoying.

Ehh hold on a second. Rules are bloody rules. I had a game in the last season that was 1-1 with a few mins to go and my connection dropped. Can't remember who it was against but they offered me a replay and I said no because that's what the rule is. If it's a draw or losing and your connection drops it's a loss. I accepted it when it happened to me and I don't see why someone else shouldn't accept it either, everyone read the rules. No sign of anything petty from me, thank you very much.

Edit: And here's a link to the result I posted of that match, just to prove my point http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=70659688&postcount=61

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,092 ✭✭✭Le King

Any of AC Milan, Liverpool or Real Madrid around today.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭raheny red

The Gers are online if anyone wants a clean sheet. I've sent friend requests to my opponents..........

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

The Dunne hasn't joined the championship yet :confused:

Moon, will you be on tonight ? I've sent you a friend request

Chelsea around league 1 now if anyone wants to play our league game ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Lamposts

Arsenal online for the next 2-3 hours. x

• Registered Users Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭nicklauski

il be on around 10 when i get home, iv to play you if you can hang on?

il be around 10 2nite for anyone who needs to play barca in league 1, chelsea and spurs iv to play and inter.

I should be on from around 5.30 onwards today dude if you're online.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

I'll be on tonight and tomorrow for my games if any of my opponents are around, sorry had a hectic weekend and didn't get a chance to get on.

• Advertisement

I should be on from around 5.30 onwards today dude if you're online.

i wont be able to make it on til at least around 11.15 tonite bud, iv training and a few other things to do, if your on around then il play you no hassle if not il catch you 2mro after the united vs newcastle game?

@ keysersoze 88, thanks for the match report very honest out of you, well played you deserved the win.

• Site Banned Posts: 2,719 ✭✭✭DB10

League 1 Liverpool

I can play if anyone wants to

• Closed Accounts Posts: 701 ✭✭✭Paco Rodriguez

Anyone waiting to play Milan in League 1, my xbox broke down and it is due for repair. Ive pm'd Mr Moon to see what the story is.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭nicklauski

i wont be able to make it on til at least around 11.15 tonite bud, iv training and a few other things to do, if your on around then il play you no hassle if not il catch you 2mro after the united vs newcastle game?

@ keysersoze 88, thanks for the match report very honest out of you, well played you deserved the win.

Yeah that's sound dude. I've training myself tomorrow between 7 and 9 so should be on after the United game around 10.30 I'd say.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Anyone waiting to play Milan in League 1, my xbox broke down and it is due for repair. Ive pm'd Mr Moon to see what the story is.

Hopefully you wont be too long out of the game, just get cracking on catching up when you get it back.

Yeah that's sound dude. I've training myself tomorrow between 7 and 9 so should be on after the United game around 10.30 I'd say.

ye il catch you then bud il be on in after utd game.

DB10 wrote: »
    League 1 Liverpool

I can play if anyone wants to

yer mate. when will you next be online?

• Site Banned Posts: 2,719 ✭✭✭DB10

yer mate. when will you next be online?
    I'd say I can play at 11 tonight if you want, if not most of the day tomorrow bar when Arsenal Spurs is on.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Lamposts

Free for 40 mins.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭raheny red

Rangers are on if anyone wants a game??????

Advertisement