Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA League Season 10 - Main Thread/General Banter

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭AthAnRi

Yes, Ill be sending it off on Tuesday. It freezes on startup. As soon as i get it back, itll be on 24/7

ANy Updates on this? Only one more week left after friday to get matches played.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭nicklauski

AthAnRi wrote: »
    ANy Updates on this? Only one more week left after friday to get matches played.

Sh1t!!!!!

I have a serious amount of games to play. I'll hopefully be online this evening and then, the majority of thursday and Friday. Think I'm like 2 weeks behind on games.
    Had family home from Oz and the UK so havent been at home much the last few weeks, dam pubs.
    But now I'm broke, so I'll play what has to be played :D

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭bonescap

Roma in the prem will be around tonight for any games i still have left to play

• Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭joe123

corcaigh07 wrote: »
    Prem Result:

Juve 0-2 Bayern Munich

the first of my defeats that wasnt BS, yapa is a properly good player, i was unlucky not to get at least one but not too upset overall

Would love to hear why your defeat against me was bull****? I was actually pretty pleased with that win over you as usually Im under alot of pressure against ya in our games. Think you only had one shot on target! I remember one corner where ya headed over aswell but apart from that?

• Site Banned Posts: 2,719 ✭✭✭DB10

sponsored ryan has a modded xbox i think.

he had messi playing for villa when i played him. explains why his account was suspended.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

DB10 wrote: »

he had messi playing for villa when i played him. explains why his account was suspended.

Surely they would have banned his console then not just his account ?
    Everything seemed ok when I played him twice Tbf

Surely they would have banned his console then not just his account ?
    Everything seemed ok when I played him twice Tbf

his team Villa, seemed to all have stats boosts.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭raheny red

I've tried adding my opponents. They've either declined or had a full friend list. Can't be arsed adding again so just send me a msg whenever you want your 3 points off Rangers....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,375 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

joe123 wrote: »
    Would love to hear why your defeat against me was bull****? I was actually pretty pleased with that win over you as usually Im under alot of pressure against ya in our games. Think you only had one shot on target! I remember one corner where ya headed over aswell but apart from that?

try 2 defenders not even jumping against forlan for the second goal, one of those 90-10 situations fifa 11 loves!

try a very cynical tackle just outside the box when you were struggling a bit, should have been red, it was pretty bad.

but look, the games ive won were utter BS as well, my wins against Mark, Raheny and Macken were complete robbery, i shouldve beat Dowdus and the game I had against Bud was complete baloney.

Its no dig at you or Bud or anybody, I think Im not the only one who has lost a lot of interest in the league. The result against Yapa was the first I felt was right and just. This season is probably the first one where the Prem is behind the others on fixtures.

Fifa 11 is a very broken game and considering how greedy and incompetant EA are getting, i dont think its going to improve too much....

try 2 defenders not even jumping against forlan for the second goal, one of those 90-10 situations fifa 11 loves!

try a very cynical tackle just outside the box when you were struggling a bit, should have been red, it was pretty bad.

but look, the games ive won were utter BS as well, my wins against Mark, Raheny and Macken were complete robbery, i shouldve beat Dowdus and the game I had against Bud was complete baloney.

Its no dig at you or Bud or anybody, I think Im not the only one who has lost a lot of interest in the league. The result against Yapa was the first I felt was right and just. This season is probably the first one where the Prem is behind the others on fixtures.

Fifa 11 is a very broken game and considering how greedy and incompetant EA are getting, i dont think its going to improve too much....

Ah no Id happily admit ive had plenty of robbery type wins just suprised at this one thought I deserved that win. Yeah ive lost alot of interest myself to be honest, and just played Raheny there who ruined the second half by lagging the game and refused to quit out.

Honestly cant remember any cynical tackle, I never press the sliding tackle button so it must of been the standing X one if I didnt get red as sometimes the computer takes it upon itself to slide tackle by holding pressure.

Ask moon last year, he was one on one against me and my defender lunged at him and took him out and he didnt even get a penalty and that was from holding pressure.

• Advertisement

Ah no Id happily admit ive had plenty of robbery type wins just suprised at this one thought I deserved that win. Yeah ive lost alot of interest myself to be honest, and just played Raheny there who ruined the second half by lagging the game and refused to quit out.

Honestly cant remember any cynical tackle, I never press the sliding tackle button so it must of been the standing X one if I didnt get red as sometimes the computer takes it upon itself to slide tackle by holding pressure.

Ask moon last year, he was one on one against me and my defender lunged at him and took him out and he didnt even get a penalty and that was from holding pressure.

ah yea, its grand, think you got the yellow alright and i had the free. it looked bad.

to be honest the second goal bugged me more than the tackle because I knew what to do, i did it, i was set up to defend it and the defender doesnt even contest the cross thats right above his bloody head. I actually laughed when it happened! think the crosser was under pressure too which added to the frustration...

Just played Raheny there who ruined the second half by lagging the game and refused to quit out.

Joe looks like you're having arguments for the sake of it, are you OK lad? As I said to you in the messages I wasn't lagging. I then sent you a message saying I couldn't quit as I had no pauses left and I didn't want to dashboard. Anyway, I and Rangers must be really bad if I can't win when I'm not lagging and the other person is. Shame you don't wanna play me again - I'll miss your celebrations, pullbacks, and balls over the top.

Anyway just played Bonescap there and they were smashing games with lag whatsoever and they were straight after our tussle.

raheny red wrote: »
    Wow just wow.

I thought we had settled this through our messages (roughly 17 of them).

Anyway, shocking thing to call someone.

Hmmm...more like 5.

And obviously you are after going to the bother of lagging up a game. No wonder you got suspended of xbox live. :rolleyes:

Hmmm...more like 5.

And obviously you are after going to the bother of lagging up a game. No wonder you got suspended of xbox live. :rolleyes:

When was I suspended? I didn't lag up any game? If I did then how did me and Bonescap suffer no such problem :confused: Anyway you won and that's that so need to keep discussing it. The 'retard' comment should mean that you are banned from boards.ie and the league tbh. Horrible comment!

Joe looks like you're having arguments for the sake of it, are you OK lad? As I said to you in the messages I wasn't lagging. I then sent you a message saying I couldn't quit as I had no pauses left and I didn't want to dashboard. Anyway, I and Rangers must be really bad if I can't win when I'm not lagging and the other person is. Shame you don't wanna play me again - I'll miss your celebrations, pullbacks, and balls over the top.

Anyway just played Bonescap there and they were smashing games with lag whatsoever and they were straight after our tussle.

Raheny I have every one of your messages still on my Xbox account. And there is not one stating about not dashboarding or anything like that.

From half time you were obviously doing something as the whole counter went down and there was no sub made. And what do ya know the game is crazy laggy. The game was still for up to 3 seconds a go.

And Raheny will you please describe to me what a pullback is?

And here a little tip for ya bud it might prevent you from getting mad at someone celebrating when they are in fact trying to skip on. Score a goal with Forlan and watch what he starts doing. Good lad.

Theres a reason people around here think youre an idiot.

You can PM me if you want as I'm not getting involved with this on the forum and ruining it for everyone.

You can PM me if you want as I'm not getting involved with this on the forum and ruining it for everyone.

Good point. No more needs to be said.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Both of you are banned for a week. Hopefully ye will grow up a bit in the mean time. Everyone was told to cut out the crap and its not as if you are both new to the league.

When you on for our game?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

I should be on tomorrow night for some league games.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,305 ✭✭✭DOC09UNAM

What's a pullback?↲

really? that sort of thing used to happen in Fifa before but not Fifa 11 I dont think. interesting, and horrible if its true

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭Yapamillias

really? that sort of thing used to happen in Fifa before but not Fifa 11 I dont think. interesting, and horrible if its true

So what if he does or doesnt...I play with him and Ive never heard of his modded xbox. Its not like it obvious anyway...Messi for Villa. Fifa is buggy...its not new news.

So what if he does or doesnt...I play with him and Ive never heard of his modded xbox. Its not like it obvious anyway...Messi for Villa. Fifa is buggy...its not new news.

I think its a big deal because it's a violation of the rules. I understand why your defending your pal, but if true, it's completely unfair.

I think its a big deal because it's a violation of the rules. I understand why your defending your pal, but if true, it's completely unfair.

End of Week 2 a minimum of 4 games must be played
    End of Week 4 a minimum of 8 games must be played
    End of Week 4 anyone with less than half their games played will be kicked from the league and all games played/unplayed will be awarded as a 3-0 walkover to their opponents

This is also in the rules.

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭Sponsored RYAN

no i didnt have messi playing. an i already explained why my account got banned. and my team are not modded stats. u just made it sooooooooooo easy for me. i have 2 stupidly quick strikers and all u did for the whole match was pull your cb's out. i beat u fair and square and to come on here saying i cheat is pretty poor form man. i played u like 2 weeks ago and your saying i had messi playing now. surely u would have noticed at the time?

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭Sponsored RYAN

just for the record. i have NOT been cheating in this league. i didnt know it was a crime to be very good. ill remember next time i play you db10 to keep the score to a minimun as obviously if i beat u by a good few goals u will just call me a cheat again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭storybud22

corcaigh you cant really complain. it was a poor game in generally. i had 4 guilt edge chances and it took me a rebounded shot from 7 yards to score. you missed just as many easy chances and you defo should off scored. no need to complain as i did nothing wrong. on another note sponsored ryan does not cheat. I have played him like 50 times and he is just much better than everyone in league 1

AthAnRi wrote: »
    End of Week 2 a minimum of 4 games must be played
    End of Week 4 a minimum of 8 games must be played
    End of Week 4 anyone with less than half their games played will be kicked from the league and all games played/unplayed will be awarded as a 3-0 walkover to their opponents

This is also in the rules.

Maybe if you would be online when you say I would play you. Give me a time please. How many games are due.

• Advertisement

just for the record. i have NOT been cheating in this league. i didnt know it was a crime to be very good. ill remember next time i play you db10 to keep the score to a minimun as obviously if i beat u by a good few goals u will just call me a cheat again
    minimun what is that?

your arrogance is amusing and misplaced.

Advertisement