Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA League Season 10 - Main Thread/General Banter

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

If somebody had messi or ronaldo up front and I was playing against a team that shouldn't have them.....I would deffo take the time to back my complaint up.

If you are going to accuse somebody of cheating you have to have something to back it up.... like the replay of a goal uploaded to eafootballworld. Or a screenshot. Or anything. Because if you don't have any of that, it just looks like you are annoyed you lost.

People around here need to cop on. You are happy when you win. Be happy for other people when they win. If you feel you were robbed, by all means vent away but be sporting about it. Take your losses like men please. Say gg and move on.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Parawind

If anyone has to play Liverpool in the Premiership, I am online now. Been unbelievably busy the last few weeks, so appologies to anyone who has been waiting to play me.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

on another note sponsored ryan does not cheat. I have played him like 50 times and he is just much better than everyone in league 1

I dont think he is better than me with a solid connection i would beat him and i have done so in a private game before, fair enough he's ahead of me but iv said it before i am having serious connection problems with very high ping rates and its effecting me big time my centre backs can be found in midfeild aswell as constantly heading the ball backwards and when i press the buttons to do actions there's a few seconds delay its all to do with my ping but its my problem no one elses, the internet where i am at the moment is terrible.

bit disrespectful saying he is much better than everyone in the league.

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭Sponsored RYAN

DB10 wrote: »
    minimun what is that?

your arrogance is amusing and misplaced.

its the only arrogant thing ive said in the league and thats because its true. i outclass you and then 2 weeks later u come on here accusing me of being a cheat

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,305 ✭✭✭DOC09UNAM

Jesus lads am awful lot of whinging does be going on.

• Advertisement

I dont think he is better than me with a solid connection i would beat him and i have done so in a private game before, fair enough he's ahead of me but iv said it before i am having serious connection problems with very high ping rates and its effecting me big time my centre backs can be found in midfeild aswell as constantly heading the ball backwards and when i press the buttons to do actions there's a few seconds delay its all to do with my ping but its my problem no one elses, the internet where i am at the moment is terrible.

bit disrespectful saying he is much better than everyone in the league.

1. i played u with no lag what so ever in our second game and beat you 2-1.
    2. you have never played me in a private game so i have no clue what your talking about.
    3. u say your better but i beat yo 2-1 in the league. not to mention i am aston villa and your barca. imagine the score if i was a better team

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭Cjayses

DOC09UNAM wrote: »
    Jesus lads am awful lot of whinging does be going on.

A bit of humility wouldn't go amiss either :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,209 ✭✭✭shamrock55

you boys should be glad you dont have playstation i havnt played in 3wks:(

1. i played u with no lag what so ever in our second game and beat you 2-1.
    2. you have never played me in a private game so i have no clue what your talking about.
    3. u say your better but i beat yo 2-1 in the league. not to mention i am aston villa and your barca. imagine the score if i was a better team

well thats a stone cold lie, after we drew our first game of the season with your laggy host connection i played you in a private game and beat you no problem does that ring a bell? we entered a party together to discuss your ****e connection at the time before we played the private game..

look go back on page 6 all the proof is there, i beat you handy out as i would any day of the week if my ping wasnt as bad as it is.

you beat me with a last minute winner it wasnt convincing at all but you beat me none the less fair play, as i said above my high ping is killing me and i was having problems in that game and all games on my connection there's nothing i can do.

i agree on the villa vs barca bit but what can we do, we dont make the rules but when i beat you in the private game the teams were fair i think i was roma.

look back on page 6 on this thread it will refresh your memory, you know im a better player than you.

well thats a stone cold lie, after we drew our first game of the season with your laggy host connection i played you in a private game and beat you no problem does that ring a bell? we entered a party together to discuss your ****e connection at the time before we played the private game..

look go back on page 6 all the proof is there, i beat you handy out as i would any day of the week if my ping wasnt as bad as it is.

you beat me with a last minute winner it wasnt convincing at all but you beat me none the less fair play, as i said above my high ping is killing me and i was having problems in that game and all games on my connection there's nothing i can do.

i agree on the villa vs barca bit but what can we do, we dont make the rules but when i beat you in the private game the teams were fair i think i was roma.

look back on page 6 on this thread it will refresh your memory, you know im a better player than you.

i remember we was supposed to play. but when u was supposed to invite me i saw that u had already started a game so i went offline. unless u invited me and somebosy else joined without u noticing i have no clue how u think u beat me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

Wow things sure have changed in League 1. Don't recall any kind of drama last season. Now there's a lot of whinging and even cheater accusations flying around tongue.gif

Don't mind me lads, keep at it pacman.gif
    shamrock55 wrote: »
    you boys should be glad you dont have playstation i havnt played in 3wks:(

Are you lost ?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

MUFC ..Ryan..put your e-dicks away and quit measuring..no one cares which of you is better. Play your games and get on with the league or you can both enjoy a ban along with the others.

What is it with people on here that they cant just play in a league and have fun playing their games with other people online without all this other crap. If you didnt have a forum to come on and whinge and moan about it and you just had to play the game and won or lost and that was it what would ye do? The majority of the regulars have got it out of their system and just play their games and get on with it but some of ye really need to grow up and not feel the need to come on and whinge over every little thing on a forum. I wonder why me and Moon bother sometimes with the amount of whinging that goes on every season.

i remember we was supposed to play. but when u was supposed to invite me i saw that u had already started a game so i went offline. unless u invited me and somebosy else joined without u noticing i have no clue how u think u beat me

are you stupid? i was talking to you in a party, you clearly accepted the challange and then got beat, go back to page 5 and 6 to clarify it and stop acting like your some sort of god of fifa. I proved to you back then im better than you and il do it again this weekend where il have my xbox at me mothers house with a solid connection if you want...

What is it with people on here that they cant just play in a league and have fun playing their games with other people online without all this other crap. If you didnt have a forum to come on and whinge and moan about it and you just had to play the game and won or lost and that was it what would ye do? The majority of the regulars have got it out of their system and just play their games and get on with it but some of ye really need to grow up and not feel the need to come on and whinge over every little thing on a forum. I wonder why me and Moon bother sometimes with the amount of whinging that goes on every season.

do you play football? if you do you would know that winging and moaning is part of it and it always creeps its way into fifa aswell, people are passionate is all, you'd want to relax and take a few chill pills this is a banter page afterall what do you expect for everyone to be giving each other pats on the back?

people should be entitled to argue and vent there frustration on this thread otherwise we need a bitchin thread because you cant get rid of it whether you like it or not its in football and football games.

are you stupid? i was talking to you in a party, you clearly accepted the challange and then got beat, go back to page 5 and 6 to clarify it and stop acting like your some sort of god of fifa. I proved to you back then im better than you and il do it again this weekend where il have my xbox at me mothers house with a solid connection if you want...

yer we can play this weekend. im not saying im a god but im certainly better than you. somebody who has to lie about beating me seems you cant actually do it :D

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

do you play football? if you do you would know that winging and moaning is part of it and it always creeps its way into fifa aswell, people are passionate is all, you'd want to relax and take a few chill pills this is a banter page afterall what do you expect for everyone to be giving each other pats on the back?

people should be entitled to argue and vent there frustration on this thread otherwise we need a bitchin thread because you cant get rid of it whether you like it or not its in football and football games.

Yes I play football and have done for years, you will find sportsmanship is also a part of the game, something a lot of people on here moaning seem to lack. The moaning and whinging going on here between you and Ryan has nothing to do with banter or the league though. It's about which of you has the bigger ego and thinks they are better than the other at a video game, but to be honest no one really cares. Also you find it disrespectful because someone thinks another person is better than you at a video game, really what age are ye?

At the end of the day the league table for the season will show who is better than who the same way it does regualr football. You win some, you lose some thats the way it goes. If you have issues with your conenction that cause you to lose games or play to a lesser ability well thats your problem not anyone elses. Maybe you should spend your time getting that fixed instead of wasting it on here giving out about how its cost you games and proving you are better at fifa than someone else.

People can vent frustration about Fifa on here if they wish about results and games in the league but we dont need a bitching thread where people just hurl insults at each other or moan and whinge about who is better than who. Thats not banter, banter hasnt existed on here in a long time because people are too interested in bitching and moaning instead of playing the league and enjoying the games. You have to go back a long time to the very early seasons when most people in the current leagues werent even playing to find banter. I recall you playing in the leagues before and coming on having similar arguments with Richie (Rooney10) so its not as if this is something new.

When you and Ryan have your game with perfect teams and perfect conditions let us know who wins and myself and Moon will see if we can organise to get you a blue peter badge.

yer we can play this weekend. im not saying im a god but im certainly better than you. somebody who has to lie about beating me seems you cant actually do it :D

Whether you are better than someone in the league or not there is no need to be arrogant about it. There are plenty of very good players in the leagues but there is no room for arrogance and a bit of sportsmanship goes a long way. I suggest yourself and mufc go have your own private matches and discussions if ye need to find out which of you is the better player and leave the egos behind when you are playing in the league.

Let that be the end it between ye and get back to playing your league games.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

***UNPLAYED GAMES***

Premiership

Bayern Munich (Yapa)
    Arsenal (Lamposts)
    Tottenham (SRFC90)
    AC Milan (Kirby)

Championship

Real Madrid (The Dunne)
    Barcelona (Miralize)

League 1

Liverpool (DB10)
    Tottenham (DaNiEl1994)

I'll be docking points after the weekend if the above haven't made an effort to catchup on their games.

i think everyone knows you are the liar ryan, again go back and look on page 5 and 6 you have some nerve you actually imithe you played me your just making yourself look bad at this stage and everyone can see it.

by the way why did you get banned? was it hacking...
    Yes I play football and have done for years, you will find sportsmanship is also a part of the game, something a lot of people on here moaning seem to lack. The moaning and whinging going on here between you and Ryan has nothing to do with banter or the league though. It's about which of you has the bigger ego and thinks they are better than the other at a video game, but to be honest no one really cares. Also you find it disrespectful because someone thinks another person is better than you at a video game, really what age are ye?

yes sportsmanship does and iv got plenty of it, but im not going to have someone like storybud throwing out stupid statements like he did, i mean what sportsmanship was there in that? he must of knew he would of got a reaction out of it...

as far as the rooney10 arguements they were over him not playing his fixtures, which he always seems to struggle with for 1 reason or another, but thats in the past something you dont really have to bring up, pretty desperate.

its between me and ryan , its not as if we are getting you or anyone else involved is it? yes maybe it is down to has the bigger ego but its still banter at the end of the day so deal with it. I dont care if anyone else cares its clearly a conversation between me and ryan and no one else so what gives you the impression i care who other people think is the better player?

At the end of the day the league table for the season will show who is better than who the same way it does regualr football. You win some, you lose some thats the way it goes. If you have issues with your conenction that cause you to lose games or play to a lesser ability well thats your problem not anyone elses. Maybe you should spend your time getting that fixed instead of wasting it on here giving out about how its cost you games and proving you are better at fifa than someone else.

I agree the league table does, but iv said that axwell about my connection im blaming no one else i actually pm'd either you or mr moon about my connection problems before the league even started, i was going to drop out because of it but i said id go ahead and play it because ye went to the trouble of making the fixtures and also I played to keep myself eligible to play in future seasons as i do enjoy it.
    When you and Ryan have your game with perfect teams and perfect conditions let us know who wins and myself and Moon will see if we can organise to get you a blue peter badge.

we have already done that axwell and i came out the better so you can go ahead and send that blue peter badge on to me:D.

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭Yapamillias

Im online every night lads, allbeit Im not free after 9.30pm as I play/organise/mastermind clubs. Send me a msg if your free before then.

I know I still have to play Kirk and Ratknee Red for sure.

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

:pac:

Someone comparing getting wound up on FIFA to that of real football. That has got to be one of the funniest things I've read on here. We should have a bitching thread for these people. Would be a great read.

• Advertisement

i think everyone knows you are the liar ryan, again go back and look on page 5 and 6 you have some nerve you actually imithe you played me your just making yourself look bad at this stage and everyone can see it.

by the way why did you get banned? was it hacking...

He didnt get banned for anything
    its between me and ryan , its not as if we are getting you or anyone else involved is it? yes maybe it is down to has the bigger ego but its still banter at the end of the day so deal with it. I dont care if anyone else cares its clearly a conversation between me and ryan and no one else so what gives you the impression i care who other people think is the better player?

Do you read what you actually write on here? Its not an impression, you were moaning because it was suggested Ryan is a better player than you. Therefore you obviously do care what people think.

Definition of banter: "Talk or exchange remarks in a good-humored teasing way" - good humored being the key part here. Your messages back and forth to each other are in no way good humoured. All it contains is moaning, whinging and name calling. If you are going to keep it up take it elsewhere.

PS I mod the thread and the league so I will get involved if I feel the need to..deal with it.

Axwell wrote: »
    Whether you are better than someone in the league or not there is no need to be arrogant about it. There are plenty of very good players in the leagues but there is no room for arrogance and a bit of sportsmanship goes a long way. I suggest yourself and mufc go have your own private matches and discussions if ye need to find out which of you is the better player and leave the egos behind when you are playing in the league.

Let that be the end it between ye and get back to playing your league games.

ok fair enough. i have tried to conduct myself in a good manner but when im getting called a cheat its hard not to react

• Registered Users Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭Moiph

Miralize, BenSFC and Axwell, I'll be online tonight around 11 if any of you guys will be on to play our games.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

I've been suspended from Xbox Live because of what I had written on my bio page :eek:

It's only 1 day though, no biggie :D

ok fair enough. i have tried to conduct myself in a good manner but when im getting called a cheat its hard not to react

i never called you a cheat ryan but i am calling you a liar and i think both of us know you are. il invite you into a party next time im on and we will finish this arguement.
    He didnt get banned for anything

so why has he re-joined the league?
    Do you read what you actually write on here? Its not an impression, you were moaning because it was suggested Ryan is a better player than you. Therefore you obviously do care what people think.

Definition of banter: "Talk or exchange remarks in a good-humored teasing way" - good humored being the key part here. Your messages back and forth to each other are in no way good humoured. All it contains is moaning, whinging and name calling. If you are going to keep it up take it elsewhere.

PS I mod the thread and the league so I will get involved if I feel the need to..deal with it.

have i upset you that much mate i told you before chill out whip out your dictionary and define that.

im finished now axwell sick of this but its amazing how you didnt call up your mate storybud over his version of banter:D but then again that might upset your little gang wouldnt it, some of ye are so clickish its beyond funny.

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭AthAnRi

im finished now axwell sick of this but its amazing how you didnt call up your mate storybud over his version of banter:D but then again that might upset your little gang wouldnt it, this league is so clickish its beyond funny.

How is the league Clickish? Your in league 1 for flip sake where over 50% of the members are new. I don't think Keysersoze, EndaKenny, DB10 or Myself are clickish. I barley know them apart from the usual GG M8 message. Don't get me wrong they seem sound enough but I would hardly call us clickish.

• Registered Users Posts: 759 ✭✭✭DaNiEl1994

ill be on tonight and tommorow for any11 i have to play

• Closed Accounts Posts: 701 ✭✭✭Paco Rodriguez

My xbox is being shipped to me. Should get it start of next week. MIlan league 1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,092 ✭✭✭Le King

DaNiEl1994 wrote: »
    ill be on tonight and tommorow for any11 i have to play

Why go offline when I asked you for a game?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭AthAnRi

My xbox is being shipped to me. Should get it start of next week. MIlan league 1

Great to hear. Have to play you twice.

Advertisement