Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Semester 2 Exam Timetable available

Options
  • 31-03-2011 10:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

apparently the timetable for the exam period is now available. Tried to access it through the link in the email that was sent by Registry during the week, and no joy. Does anyone have a link for the full timetable with all the exams taking place over the two weeks listed?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Siog-Alainn

If you look in your weekly timetable in sisweb, the exams are listed in weeks 139 and 140. Saturday isn't included though.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭WeeBushy

They are also in the class timetable in the Student Life tab in Connect. You have to search day by day, but they will be there as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭SexyD4Lady

Thanks guys, looked into both of those earlier but as you said, it's not showing me Saturday and I've an exam that day. Will just have to wait til later to find out the time!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

WeeBushy wrote: »
    They are also in the class timetable in the Student Life tab in Connect. You have to search day by day, but they will be there as well.
    All my exams were in this, including a Saturday one. Done by the 10th, which is useful since I'm going to see Rush on the 12th. Would have been annoyed I've I'd ended up having an exam that night/the next morning

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

It'll come up here at some stage.

http://www.ucd.ie/registry/assessment/student_info/timetables.htm

It says on the side it is being published today, so just wait and see!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭wonderworm

just check the assessment website, timetable up now. not looking too bad tg woo hoo nearly there!

Raphael wrote: »
    All my exams were in this, including a Saturday one. Done by the 10th, which is useful since I'm going to see Rush on the 12th. Would have been annoyed I've I'd ended up having an exam that night/the next morning

Nice :)

I have an exam on Tuesday, Saturday, Tuesday, Saturday.

Have one on the first and last day, but they're nicely spread out so happy with that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Had that last semester, a nice spread is worth having the full time on. Mine's not too bad this semester, have exam, off, exam, exam, exam, off, off, exam, done. Bit condensed, but sure ****it, Rush. =D.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

My weekly timetable has vanished from SIS! Devastated! Just looked them up on the pdf file. Timetables okkkk:)

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

Conor108 wrote: »
    My weekly timetable has vanished from SIS! Devastated! Just looked them up on the pdf file. Timetables okkkk:)

Mine has too - I thought it was just me!

I was annoyed at first, because I have Tuesday / Thursday / Saturday / Tuesday / Saturday, which is spread out and time consuming, but I'll be thankful of the extra time when it comes to it. Nothing like last minute cramming :P Last semester I had exams that ended at 8pm one day and started at 9am the next day.

I don't like 6pm exams though - it's the time of the day I feel less energised. I'd take a 9am over a 6pm any day!

• Advertisement

Yeah I think 6 pm exams are the toughest as well. You run the risk of doing too much revision that day and not being able to concentrate come the exam because you're too tired, or you spend the day fretting about what will come up. And the hall is always stuffy from thousands of students over six hours of exams sweating and nervous farting :D

My favourite time is 12-2, you can have a good sleep and read over some stuff to refresh the important things. 3-5 is next as its fairly similar, then 9-11 and then 6-8.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Killer Pigeon

I fart in my exam timetable's general direction.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 8,503 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sierra Oscar

The joys of having only three exams!

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

The joys of having no exams!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

The joys of having graduated!

• Registered Users Posts: 46 rebecca1988

every semester my timetable has been horrible! this semester is not an exception :(

• Registered Users Posts: 13,011 ✭✭✭✭bnt

The bittersweet pleasure of one exam, but after lots of heavy project work during the semester.

Death has this much to be said for it:
    You don’t have to get out of bed for it.
    Wherever you happen to be
    They bring it to you—free.

— Kingsley Amis

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭partyndbs

not 2 bad, annoying 9 am start and then evening exam. can go home i guess but effort of that....dependin on exam mite just study

partyndbs wrote: »
    not 2 bad, annoying 9 am start and then evening exam. can go home i guess but effort of that....dependin on exam mite just study

On the same day? That's tough. You could always head back into UCD for a couple of hours to go over stuff. Walk there and back to clear the head between exams and get a bit of a break.

Advertisement