Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend running shop in dublin?

Options
  • 31-03-2011 10:20am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭

What running shop provides the best deals in dublin? I'm looking to buy a pair of vibram runnig shoes.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,682 ✭✭✭pistol_75

paky wrote: »
    What running shop provides the best deals in dublin? I'm looking to buy a pair of vibram runnig shoes.

Depending on where you are located in dublin there is Runways in parnell st, Amphibian King in Bray and Runworx in fonthill near liffey valley that would all be recommended.

Not sure how they all compare pricewise.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭Dotcomdolly

and Base-2-Race in Ballymount.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭paky

thanks lads. any of youse ever try the vibram five fingers?

lots of threads on them here - have a search. advice seems to be to transition to them over time - start with very short distances and on grass. not for total beginner runners.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,583 ✭✭✭✭tunney

d'internet........

I have vibrams five fingers. Very very difficult to get a good feet. Very very comfortable. Get abuse from the OH if you forget you are wearing them and wear them out in "the real world".

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭thirstywork2

and Base-2-Race in Ballymount.

Its actually Amphibian King which stocks them in base2race :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭Dotcomdolly

Its actually Amphibian King which stocks them in base2race :rolleyes:

I guess the O.P was more interested in the various location where he could purchase them :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭thirstywork2

I guess the O.P was more interested in the various location where he could purchase them :rolleyes:

The O.P was asking for the shop in their post :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭paky

tunney wrote: »
    d'internet........

I have vibrams five fingers. Very very difficult to get a good feet. Very very comfortable. Get abuse from the OH if you forget you are wearing them and wear them out in "the real world".

i tried a pair on the other day and wasnt too gone on them. have you noticed a changed in your posture since you started to where them?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭LionelNashe

Happy Feet on Liffey Street stock a few different types of those Vibram FiveFingers. €119 for the Bikila.

• Advertisement
Advertisement