Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Passport Photo Booth in town

Options
  • 31-03-2011 10:24am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 337 ✭✭

Anybody know where I can find a passport photo booth in town? Preferably around the Grafton Street area. Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

there's a place that takes decent passport quality photos on O'Connell Street at the Henry Street side, just at the turn into Henry Street, a five minute walk from Grafton St

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭mvt

there's one in the stephans green sc,on the ground floor,beside the entrance to Dunnes stores.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭xalot

theres one of the booths that you can select your own photo in Tesco Jervis St, think there's also one in St Stephens green.

Most chemists have this facility, but if it's for a passport make sure they double check the measurements, mine were inaccurate last time.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭cosmic

Penneys on O'Connell Street. Just inside the door by the Abbey Street entrance.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,835 ✭✭✭Alkers

The Passport office just off Dawson St has a good machine, many people get told to retake their pictures nowadays and use that one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭donegalgirl28

Simona1986 wrote: »
    The Passport office just off Dawson St has a good machine, many people get told to retake their pictures nowadays and use that one.

Yep. Me included! Wasted bloody €8 on passports pictures from the chemist. :rolleyes:

Advertisement