Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mini-Bus Hire

• 31-03-2011 10:29am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭

Anyone know where I can hire a mini bus to get 12 people from Limerick to Feakle on 19th of April.
    Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭sparticus78

Hi - I have sent you a contact via pm that I have used along with a number of my friends for stags/hens etc (not sure if I can post the number here).

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

If it's a business that you'd recommend and their number is in the public domain anyway feel free to post positive things and contact details :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16 bannergirl

Would recommend Michael Meere 086 8458922

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Mickie is good and you won't get better on prices for him, I used him when I went on my stag a few years ago

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 95 ✭✭Henrib

We used Glynns Coaches 065 682 8234 for an evening/night out a few months back. I rang around every company I could find at the time and they were by far the cheapest for this trip.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 520 ✭✭✭5h4mr0(k

Tobin's are pretty good.

Phone (061) 368 883****

Advertisement