Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TRADE: Xbox 360

Options
  • 31-03-2011 11:09am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭

I've an Xbox 360 here for trade, complete in box. Comes with a 20GB hdd (no enclosure, just the hdd & connector)

The console is an ex-rrod which I've repaired myself & have tested extensively. I've also modified the fans to run at 9v (similar to what most to with jtagged consoles to protect them from overheating). This makes the console a little louder, but it runs much cooler now & should be protected against any future temp issues.

Console is in mint condition, comes with component hd wire & is ready to go. As for what I'm looking for, ideally a Dreamcast but throw the offers out there & we'll see what happens :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭7sr2z3fely84g5

You have dreamcast but laser lens broke yes?.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

You have dreamcast but laser lens broke yes?.

Nope I have two working GD-rom drives & a broken motherboard :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭7sr2z3fely84g5

Oh right,came across place that has stock of old drives,anyways theres dc with games on the bay for 50 squid,*i know but thats not the point he says :).

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,182 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dr Bob

EnterNow wrote: »
    I've an Xbox 360 here for trade, complete in box. Comes with a 20GB hdd (no enclosure, just the hdd & connector)

The console is an ex-rrod which I've repaired myself & have tested extensively. I've also modified the fans to run at 9v (similar to what most to with jtagged consoles to protect them from overheating). This makes the console a little louder, but it runs much cooler now & should be protected against any future temp issues.

Console is in mint condition, comes with component hd wire & is ready to go. As for what I'm looking for, ideally a Dreamcast but throw the offers out there & we'll see what happens :)
    I've a spare dreamcast and a few bits and bobs spare (keyboard, lightgun and a few controllers) if thats the kind of thing you're looking for

I've a spare dreamcast and a few bits and bobs spare (keyboard, lightgun and a few controllers) if thats the kind of thing you're looking for

Really? Done deal as far as I'm concerned :) Was looking for a DC light gun too, so if you want to swap I'm all for it.

• Advertisement

Really? Done deal as far as I'm concerned :) Was looking for a DC light gun too, so if you want to swap I'm all for it.
    cool , let me dig everything out and I'll drop you a PM

cool , let me dig everything out and I'll drop you a PM

I'm not in any hurry to swap, but I've an interesting offer there from another website of a different swap...are you definitely interested Luas? :) Again, no rush just looking to know it this is still a runner.

I'm not in any hurry to swap, but I've an interesting offer there from another website of a different swap...are you definitely interested Luas? :) Again, no rush just looking to know it this is still a runner.

hiya , sory about that ,I have one for you.
    I've sent you a pm just now!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Tashyob

Hey, i was wondering would you swap you xbox 360 for the new blackberry curve?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement