Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can anyone tell me what type of dog I have?

• 31-03-2011 11:37am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 30

Got our little dog last year from a dog shelter - we were told she is a terrier cross - but I'm wondering what type of terrier and what she might be crossed with - if anyone has any idea's I'd be very grateful!!:D
    Thanks!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Something with very long legs!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 478 ✭✭CokaColumbo

God those legs are very, very long indeed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Toulouse

Lol, first pic I thought Schnauzer but the second looks like Deerhound!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭andreac

Lurcher, Schnauzer, deerhound??:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,378 ✭✭✭ISDW

I think theres schnauzer in there.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 30 s_upergirl

Yeah when we first got her she was small enough and they said she was prob fully grown but she's at least double that height now - she's just over a year old so I assume she's prob still growing - everyone stops and asks what she is - she's very unique:)

I know a yorkie cross that looks like that but smaller , but i am also seeing lurcher in there .

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭scarlet_mandy

Lurcher/Cairn terrier maybe? Just a guess, she's gorgeous he he :D very unique

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭caseyann

s_upergirl wrote: »
    Got our little dog last year from a dog shelter - we were told she is a terrier cross - but I'm wondering what type of terrier and what she might be crossed with - if anyone has any idea's I'd be very grateful!!:D
    Thanks!!

Wolfhound terrier cross?
    bert&ernie6602.jpg

thomas.jpg

And adorable dog.:)

Advertisement