Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

SkyHd Help!!!!!!!1

• 31-03-2011 12:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭

I got skyHD+ this morning and i cant live pause or record at all any ideas???

I also got the sky plus box from downstairs put upstairs and when i go onto ext1 i can hear everything but just cant get a picture!! Ive messed around wiv all the scart leads and connectors but cant get a picture!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

without seeing your upstairs box i couldn't tell you.

but as to your new hd and pause and record it can take several hours to be fully up and running. the bloke told me that when he installed my box (like the usual can take 4min to 24hr thingy they tell you when there has been a problem, or you have been cut off or something) and yours should have told you the same. it will come on it may just take some more time.

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭Flashdean

Sweet mate cheers....And th upstairs box is just a regular sky+box and everything is connected just cant get a picture

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,307 ✭✭✭stephendevlin

Flashdean wrote: »

I also got the sky plus box from downstairs put upstairs and when i go onto ext1 i can hear everything but just cant get a picture!! Ive messed around wiv all the scart leads and connectors but cant get a picture!!!!!!!!

Does your freeview stations work?

nothing works... can change channel and pause tele and all but just cant get a picture...Sound is perfect... Engineer should of checked before he left!!!!

well sorry to sound like some bossy prig but first things first with the upstairs box is everything in the correct slot and pushed in fully?

like when our boxes were moved the guy connected thru my dvd player (as previous box had been) which is fine, but he put the input and output scarts in the wrong holes!!! so i had to go and change everything round!

• Advertisement

hdowney wrote: »
    well sorry to sound like some bossy prig but first things first with the upstairs box is everything in the correct slot and pushed in fully?

like when our boxes were moved the guy connected thru my dvd player (as previous box had been) which is fine, but he put the input and output scarts in the wrong holes!!! so i had to go and change everything round!

Ha everything is in the correct holes..I have th the scart running fron the box{Tv Scart} to the tele {Ext1} and then when i go into ext1 all i get is sound and just a blank screen

gah god knows then!! good luck with it:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Turn scart around and plug it back in again-sounds mad but it usually works.

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭MRPRO03

Flashdean wrote: »

Usually, you have to wait until about 4 hours to the service to start working, if not, you have to call them up to remind them if they forgot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,307 ✭✭✭stephendevlin

try a different scart? Pins could be damaged

• Advertisement

zerks wrote: »
    Turn scart around and plug it back in again-sounds mad but it usually works.

Zerks U THE MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WORKED CHEERS FELLA!

Advertisement