Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Proffesional Photographer wanted to share office with

• 31-03-2011 1:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭

Hi I'm just wondering if there was any professional photographers who were interested in office and studio space.

I'm a videographer and I've been running my office from home for the last two years and I'm sick of it.

I found perfect office space with a studio and gallery space downstairs in Dublin 8 in inchicore

I'm looking for one other person to share this large bright office space with. I thought it would be ideal to share with a Photographer.

It's Bright large room for only 100 per month, per person with all bills included.

* off street and secure parking
    * High Security in Building
    * Personal cell-phone operated electric gates
    * Kitchen
    * Communal Areas (including external patio)
    * Friendly and flexible Management

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,584 ✭✭✭PCPhoto

would be interested in viewing - how would a rota system work for studio time ?

not trying to ask strange questions but - if its only €100 per person per month ... surely you could afford €25 a week yourself and rent it for yourself...am I missing something ?

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭ana_conda

Sorry I probably haven't explained myself very well. It's really only office space that I'm going to rent. If I or anyone else wishes to rent the studio space down stairs you would have to do this separately with the management, but I'm sure it would still be a bargain to hire. They also have a infinity wall for hire.

If I can find someone to share the office space with me it reduces the cost from 200 per month to only 100 per month per person.

I plan on taking the office space either way but I would prefer to split the cost with another business as the space is large enough and the management are happy to allow me to do this.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement