Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tiger Woods 12

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

I have the game, i like it. The caddy can be a bit annoying but you can turn it off if it bothers you.

I don't see a problem with the putting either, maybe you're just doing it wrong Helix?

maybe i am

i think i just hate the game though

• Registered Users Posts: 29,847 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Just found out today I won this game and am looking for info so read back through this thread. My God, that DLC is an absolute joke! And then I read that during the career mode, you go to play a tournament and a bunch have DLC courses so you can't play the whole tournament unless you buy that course.....WOW EA!

I played 10 and enjoyed it but career mode annoyed me as I would like to save during a round instead of committing to 18 holes. Can you save during a round in this one? Also, this career mode seems to have more structure so more incentive to keep playing.

Advertisement