Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

documentary

• 31-03-2011 3:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Hello all.

I am making as part of my MA course, a short film documentary about grief;
    It will include job loss, relationship breakdown and bereavement.

I am looking for people to tell me their stories on the aftermath of a significant loss; don't worry, this isn't gratuitous in any way, and will be more of a visual art film than cutting edge and investigative.

Nothing needs to be said of the event or how the loss happened, just how we deal with it and move on and in time, heal. I am filming for the next two weeks and would love to invite any of you that feel okay with talking about it to join me. It isn't an interview, it is a chat, with no direct questions, whatever and however much you want to say, or not say, everything you say, is important.

I am going through my own grief at the moment having lost a friend in February. The inspiration for this doc comes from the wall that decends the day after the funeral, no one has spoken about it since, and we are all carrying on like nothing happened. There has to be a better way to heal, and the first step is talking about it, hence me making this doc.

Please think about it and take care
    M x

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

This forum cannot be used for research, sorry.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement