Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Upgrading Wavepad

Options
  • 31-03-2011 4:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi all,

Apologies if this has been posted elsewhere but I _think_ my question is slightly different.

I need to edit .wma or .wav files and convert them into mp3s and if necessary further edit those mp3s and save as mp3.

My requirements are not too complicated. It won't be for broadcast quality.

I use Wavepad but the free edition's ability to save mp3s has now expired. I can use AVS Audio converter but the free edition leaves an audio 'watermark' on it .

I am therefore resigned to spending a few bob on being able to create and edit mp3s.

Wavepad seems to be on option but before I pay anything just wondering what you feel has been the best value for editing and conversion software in the <100 euro bracket.

Comments

Advertisement