Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

INTERNS INSURANCE

Options
  • 31-03-2011 4:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 32

Hi all

After long search for internship I have finally managed to get one (3months Intern) at Dell in Dublin, but i got call from Dell this morning saying that they are happy to offer me the place and all, and I'll be starting on the 11 April, BUT I'll have to send a copy of insurance cover letter by email before the 8 April which is next Friday, NOW here is the problem,

I'm not in college or in course, so I'll have to buy one by myself
    I don't know what type of insurance they want me to have
    how do I get that insurance cover
    how much will it cost me,

Please Help,
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 848 ✭✭✭ravima

Phone them and ask what type you need. Perhaps you need Public Liability, lest you cause damage to any person or property on the premises; perhaps you need motor insurance to cover their liability should you be driving on work related business and have a crash; perhaps you need personal accident cover on yourself, lest you become injured.

You will need to ask what they need, before we can advise further

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 R34-GTR

ravima wrote: »
    Phone them and ask what type you need. Perhaps you need Public Liability, lest you cause damage to any person or property on the premises; perhaps you need motor insurance to cover their liability should you be driving on work related business and have a crash; perhaps you need personal accident cover on yourself, lest you become injured.

You will need to ask what they need, before we can advise further

Thanks ravima for the reply

I thought about phone up the HR there but its very hard to get her on the phone or email as you can imagine shes a busy woman,
    I was looking for quick answer as I hoping there might be someone who might know what they are talking about, thanks anyways I will drop her (the HR) an email first thing in the morning,

Advertisement