Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cadbury's Chocolate Milk- Where to find

Options
  • 31-03-2011 5:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭

I used to drink buckets of this stuff, (it's great for a hangover) but, I havnn't seen it in years. (Not the hot chocolate, but the cold milk in a carton.) Only stuff I can find is that horrible Yazoo stuff and the powders that you can mix in milk, we have a load of sugar in them.

I've googled it, but just keep finding links to the chocolate bar. On the other hand if anyone has a recipe for making cold choclate milk with Dairy Milk, that would probably do. Nom. :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭revz

Dear god I had forgotten about this! Was unbelievably nice, used to get it all the time about 9 or 10 years ago.....
    Have you not tried avonmore chocolate milk? Obviously it doesn't have the cadburys chocolate taste but i think its quite nice!
    Tesco chocolate milk is also alright, it's very sweet though.
    If this stuff is still around I'd have to get some!

EDIT: is this the stuff? http://www.tristarwholesale.co.uk/onlineshop/prod_611403-CADBURY-CHOCOLATE-MILK-DRINK-200ML-CARTON-CASE-OF-12-CARTONS.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭RichieC

They usually stock it in my local supervalue so I assume that's nationwide, yes it's absolutely the best chocolate milk on the market, imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭diddlybit

Cheers guys for the replies.

@revz Like the Avonmore stuff, but find it a little powdery. Think that might be it but, have they changed the packaging? Was telling a friend how good it was and remembered a recommendation that heating it up makes the best hot chocolate ever. :eek: (Which is my misson once I find it :))

@RichieC Cheers, don't have a Supervalu close by, but will check as soon as I pass one in town.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭tfak85

have you tried the marks chocolate milk?

there are 2 versions of it, both amazing.. at the moment the 1litre bottles are 2 for €3.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭diddlybit

No, haven't tried it yet but I will be sure to. :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement