Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Java script

• 31-03-2011 6:49pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭

Hi there,
    Obviously, I'm no good around computers. So Im hoping I can find an answer in here from people who know what they are talking about :).

We are running a poker tournament nationwide tomorrow night, and I would like to put a poker clock running on our website that would run the game for venues that might not have a poker clock. Then the one clock could run the tourney once the venue opened up our website and the clock would be there.
    At the moment, we have a countdown clock on the site that reaches zero at 9pm tomorrow night. Ideally, I would like to then see a poker clock pop up on the site to run the actual poker game.

I was told that someone would have to write a poker clock on java script and put it on our site. thats double dutch to me!!:confused:
    Does anyone here have any advice for me? And if someone here is able to do it, could they pm me and we can sort something out?

Thanks in advance
    Connie

Advertisement