If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super Service from Dave in Belfast

Options
  • 31-03-2011 7:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 817 ✭✭✭

As a long time, well satisfied customer of Richer Sounds, I just want to thank Dave for his super service.

I ordered a telly and a/v stand for my son. The delivery was one from Belfast and one from Dublin. Dublin delivery arrived spot on time, Belfast delivery had some hiccups. Rang Dave and he was right onto it, getting it sorted, the problem lay with the courier company. He kept me fully informed and the unit was duly delivered as per Dave's timetable.

For reasons unknown, that son of me never even opened the a/v/telly stand box till 2 weeks later/ Wrong stand, rang Dave and within 48 hours, correct stand delivered, wrong one collected and ALL SHIPPING CHARGES REFUNDED.

Brilliant customer service and well done Dave.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭johnj1969

dont mean to seem bad,but myself and my son travelled to belfast from dublin,looking for a pioneer AVR some 20+ mths ago.The amp in question was a vsx1018. when we went in we asked for assistance a few times,but got the feeling we were just in the way. i asked to buy a 1018 but was told they were out of stock @ £350,but could have the display unit for £450! There was a vsxlx-50 also a display model with a few small marks on it,otherwise good cond, which i bought for £430,worked fine. then i was recommended a panasonic HDMI cable for £20,got that too. the reason i bought the gear had a lot to do with going to belfast especially. also the shop is hard to locate as its right on a small corner in a busy area.A week went by and i seen the 1018 online again new for £350,i felt hard done by. Iknow i didnt have to take the lx50 but i just wanted to go home with some sort of bargain,in retrospect i dont think i did Honestly,i wouldn't travel up again.Now that was then,so maybe theres a change in attitude towards customers now,i would certainly hope so.:)

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

HI Bog_Master.

Thank you for you kind remarkd and I'll make sure they get passed onto Dave as he is off today.

Hey Jamesj1969.

I really do apologies that you have had a bad experience with calling to the RicherSounds Belfast store.
    We try to give all out customer the very best service possible and pride ourselves on this fact.

The 50 was purchased in Jan 10. I really wish you had of made this known at the time so we could have made you feel that the trip to Belfast was worth it! The VSXLX50 retailed at £699.95 so at £430 it was a nice little bargain.

Customers are our business and with out them their is no business.

From your last visit we have had a lot of changes in our Belfast store. I (Kenny) am now the New manager from last October.
    I really hope that you would consider us again should you require anything further. Should you do so please ask for myself and I will personally look after you ;)

Once again let me apologies that you felt let down by the service recieved in our Store!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭johnj1969

HI Bog_Master.

Thank you for you kind remarkd and I'll make sure they get passed onto Dave as he is off today.

Hey Johnj1969.

I really do apologies that you have had a bad experience with calling to the RicherSounds Belfast store.
    We try to give all out customer the very best service possible and pride ourselves on this fact.

The 50 was purchased in Jan 10. I really wish you had of made this known at the time so we could have made you feel that the trip to Belfast was worth it! The VSXLX50 retailed at £699.95 so at £430 it was a nice little bargain.

Customers are our business and with out them their is no business.

From your last visit we have had a lot of changes in our Belfast store. I (Kenny) am now the New manager from last October.
    I really hope that you would consider us again should you require anything further. Should you do so please ask for myself and I will personally look after you ;)

Once again let me apologies that you felt let down by the service recieved in our Store!!!
    Fair enough Kenny,no problem.This is how things should be done ie:The way you show appreciation & give good offers to your customers.I was amazed that you had the record of the purchase,as it was 15,not 20+ months,fair play.Thanks for your kind & fair reply.Hope to deal with you soon-John.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.