Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quick Network Changing Question

Options
  • 31-03-2011 7:46pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 45

Hi everyone,

I recently just bought a Vodafone phone online and it was delivered today. I am currently with Meteor but earlier today I noticed I couldn't send/receive calls or texts. I rang Vodafone and they said they had switched me to their network and now my old meteor phone says sim inactive. The thing is I won't get to open my new phone and active the Vodafone sim until tomorrow and I was just wondering if I will receive the texts I get between now and then when I switch on the phone tomorrow or will they be lost?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,794 ✭✭✭cookie1977

I dont think you'll loose any texts except maybe any that happened exactly at the time of the port (seconds-minutes)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement