Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Iphone 3g Email Problem

• 31-03-2011 7:57pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 165 ✭✭

Ok this is a rant .. but a cure would be nice.

I have my iphone set up for my iol email address, it works perfect, except for 1 thing, if i send a email and lets say i mis spell the address, i get the standard mail delivery service email telling me it couldnt be sent, now althogh this doesnt happen very ofeten but when it does the iphone goes into meltdown!!! for some reason it cant handle this type of mail, it exits the email app, if i try delete it ... it deletes ...crashes.. and when i open up th email app its there again. The only way i seem to be able to use my email again is, if i delete my account, make sure i delete/read the problem mail on my laptop (just so it doesnt come to the phone as unread) can i continue back as normall
    Now as you can imagine this is a pain in the hoop! any idea what i can do or what causes it??( obviously spell the address correct in the first place would help!!)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 165 ✭✭arsebandit

Got it sorted... Airplane mode .. delete offending email... empty trash.. make sure its also deleted from your laptop/webmail airplane mode back on .. job done

Advertisement