Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

posting as anon,

Options
  • 31-03-2011 8:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭

how do i do it?

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Log out of boards.ie first. Then go to the forum that allows it and choose the post reply button as normal. Anon posts are pre-moderated so it may take some time to appear.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Here is a list of all the forums where you can post anonymously:

Personal Issues
    Relationship Issues
    Bereavement
    The Gentlemen's Club
    Long Term Illness
    Parenting
    Work & Jobs
    The Ladies Lounge
    State Benefits
    Adoption
    Gift & Festivity & Party Ideas

• Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭BeeJazizWafuls

Yes, I need to post in one of those forums but I'm not sure how to do it anonymously

• Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭BeeJazizWafuls

sorry just seen the first reply there, thanks a million guys!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,056 ✭✭✭tan11ie

We will know it's you if you do it soon;)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

tan11ie wrote: »
    We will know it's you if you do it soon;)

Good point!

Advertisement