Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free fees

Options
  • 31-03-2011 9:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,260 ✭✭✭

I pulled out of a course in first year in 2007/2008. In consideration of returning for a course I would be more suited to in Septemer my understanding is that I would have to pay full fees for 1st year band would then be eligible for free FROM 2nd year onwards. I am going on what somebody said at the time of pulling out. Does anybody know?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,031 ✭✭✭Cravez

McSween wrote: »
    I pulled out of a course in first year in 2007/2008. In consideration of returning for a course I would be more suited to in Septemer my understanding is that I would have to pay full fees for 1st year band would then be eligible for free FROM 2nd year onwards. I am going on what somebody said at the time of pulling out. Does anybody know?

That is correct, you have to pay full fees for your first year and then avail of free fees from year 2 onwards. Alternatively if you wait 5 years from your last year of finishing, you can reclaim full fees again from year 1 as a second chance student (from your situation you could claim free fees again from September 2013 onwards)

Advertisement