Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Camp sites in Lahinch.

• 31-03-2011 9:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,533 ✭✭✭

Hey all.

I'am heading down to Lahinch next weekend, and was wondering if anybody could recommend a camp site to stay in that is close to the town?.

Much appreciation for your replies.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Skuxx

Where is Seapark Matt, is it new?
    Last time I went camping in Lahinch ocean view refused to let myself and a few mates stay because of our age, we would have been 20 ish! Fair enough they could throw us out if we did something wrong but to refuse before we did anything was a joke!! I was going to go back and try again with the girlfriend but didn't bother!! We might try this Seapark place though!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭pappyodaniel

alan1990 wrote: »
    Where is Seapark Matt, is it new?
    Last time I went camping in Lahinch ocean view refused to let myself and a few mates stay because of our age, we would have been 20 ish! Fair enough they could throw us out if we did something wrong but to refuse before we did anything was a joke!! I was going to go back and try again with the girlfriend but didn't bother!! We might try this Seapark place though!!

Exact same happened myself and a few mates about 6 years ago.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 856 ✭✭✭Battleflag

Don't bother with the campsite, on the same road just before the campsite theres a small car park beside the road with plenty of space for camping.
    Pitched down a few times with friends there and had no problems, just make sure ye clean up after yourselves.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,533 ✭✭✭the keen edge

Battleflag wrote: »
    Don't bother with the campsite, on the same road just before the campsite theres a small car park beside the road with plenty of space for camping.
    Pitched down a few times with friends there and had no problems, just make sure ye clean up after yourselves.

This sounds like a good idea, and obliviously would not leave the place in a mess afterwards.

What road is this car park on?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 856 ✭✭✭Battleflag

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,533 ✭✭✭the keen edge

Cheers pal, great directions fair play to ya.

Advertisement