Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dare To Be Digital

Options
  • 31-03-2011 9:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I'm not sure if this is the right place to do this, but here goes...

I'm in 4th Year of a computer games course in IT Carlow in the Republic of Ireland. To broaden my portfolio I'm organising a team to enter the Dare To Be Digital competition.

For those who don't know the competition is based around creating innovate, marketable games. Teams accepted into the competition will be put up in Scotland for 9 weeks & paid to work creating a game. Winners get prize money & usually lots of offers from companies. Plus it's a great way to expand your portfolio.

The team I have has 3 programmers. We have a concept for a steampunk artstyle platformer set in a weather factory - the full spec is available here: StratosFear

We are looking for 2 artists, one at least must be from Northern Ireland. The game is 2D with some 3D models & hopefully anime style cutscene's. Anyone interested can reply to this thread, or contact me on my profile email address.

The deadline for entries into the competition is the 3rd of Sunday. Team members, concept art & game concept must be submitted by then.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

The deadline for entries into the competition is the 3rd of Sunday. .

3rd of April I assume

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

SeantheMan wrote: »
    3rd of April I assume

Yep, bit of a tight deadline tbh!
    No offence Conor, but you're cutting things a bit fine here, you're not exactly showing great organisational skills which might be off-putting to some...

Advertisement