Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need some help?

Options
  • 31-03-2011 10:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭

Hi All

As the soccer season is finishing soon i am looking to spend the summer getting fitter stronger and faster for next season.

I really want to focus on my legs for a bit as i have had problems with both my knees this season. I had patellar tendonitis of my left knee and now its starting a bit in my right. I had my blood injected into my knee to help it which it did but now i have to try and make my muscles stronger in my legs so it does not happen again.

I have to be carefull doing leg exercise as i cant put much preasure on my knee, it just as to be a steady build up.

I cant afford to join a gym so im looking for some good ideas on what i can do or if anybody has been in the same boat as me.

So any help would be great.

Thanks
    Wayne

Advertisement