Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Free web hosting

• 31-03-2011 10:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭

hi guys

just wondering if anybody knows a hosting company tha will host my site for free but they need to allow the following

Pre-installation check PHP >= 4.3.0 Yes PHP MySQL Available PHP PCRE Available PHP ZLIB Available PHP cURL Unavailable PHP GD Available PHP Mcrypt Unavailable PHP EXIF Available PHP FTP Unavailable
    Required settings Directive Recommended Actual Register Globals: ON: ON Safe Mode: OFF: OFF File Uploads: ON: ON Session auto start: OFF: OFF Magic Quotes: OFF: OFF Fopen URLs: ON: OFF
    Directory and File Permissions includes/configure.php Writeable admin/includes/configure.php Writeable admin/backups/Writeableadmin/images/graphs/Writeablecache/Writeableimages/Writeableimages/banners/Writeableimages/logo/Writeableimages/events_images/Writeableincludes/header_tags.phpWriteabledebug/Writeabletmp/Writeabletemp/Writeabledebug/authnet_debug.txtWriteabledebug/firepay_debug.txtWriteabledebug/plugnpay_debug.txtWriteabledebug/propay_debug.txtWriteabledebug/quickcommerce_debug.txtWriteableincludes/key/Writeableincludes/languages/english/mainpage.phpWriteableincludes/languages/english/header_tags.phpWriteable

thanks a million

jordao76

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,342 ✭✭✭dunworth1

is this for phpbb?

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭jordo76

sry dunworth1

i have no idea, i was given it from a friend of mine and he dosen't know

sry for the lack of info, if there's any other info i can give please shout and i will try to get it

thanks again for the reply

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,342 ✭✭✭dunworth1

i have used these guys for a while http://www.000webhost.com/

from looking at the info you gave i assume its phpbb these guys will host it no problem.

but as a free service it can go down from time to time i had very few issues

but i would recommend using someone like blacknight i know ypu have to pay but its worth it

Advertisement