Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MCI Alpine meet

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,620 ✭✭✭Roen

Was at the one in 09. Down to one arm for the foreseeable future though so won't be making this one I'm afraid :(
    Would recommend it big time if anyone is thinking of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭xtralong

I'm booked onto the Introduction to Alpine mountaineering course from 3rd - 8th July. Looking forward to it, never been to the Alps before. Did you decided to go to the summer meet?

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭valerie

Yeah, I think I'm heading over for the second week, although haven't booked any flights yet. I'll hopefully do some of the refresher courses. I did that introductory course a few years ago - really good, learned loads.

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭xtralong

I book my flights with Lufthansa, Dublin-Frankfrurt-Geneva. Worked out quite a bit cheaper than Aer Lingus. I want to travel light but still bring what I need. Any advice?

Advertisement